Tantivvey Country Guest House is set among strawberry and dairy farms, far from the madding crowd yet within a few minutes drive of everything the area has to offer. Alba has laid out a beautiful indigenous garden with large lawns and shady trees for your pleasure. Our picturesque dam is stocked with bass and invites you to take a relaxing early-morning or late-afternoon stroll along its banks.
Safe off-street parking.
Guest lounge with a TV, fireplace and small library.
Dam stocked with bass.
Stunning view of the Outeniqua mountains.
Wireless broadband internet.
George is the economic hub of South Africa's world renowned Garden Route. Easily accessed by air (George Airport) and road. Ideal halfway stop between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. Bounded by the Outeniqua mountains to the North and the Indian Ocean to the South. Within one hours drive of all the attractions the Garden Route and Little Karoo has to offer. Car rental companies, first class medical facilities, excellent restaurants, South Africa?s finest golf courses, beautiful beaches and first world shopping all within fifteen minutes drive. Agri-Tourist hub of the Outeniqua Hop Route.
In Room Facilities:
Three double/twin and two twin en-suite rooms, each with their own entrance and private patio.
One large corner bath with hand shower, one Victorian bath with hand shower. One shower over bath and two shower-only rooms.
All rooms have a hospitality tray, a TV with six channels including DSTV, a heater, extra duvets, a hairdryer, a fan and a clock radio.
* Fancourt, Oubaai, Kingswood and George Golf Courses.
* Numerous mashie golf courses.
* Pick your own strawberries at Redberry Farm
* Buy home-made cheese at Silver Lilly Farm
* Ride the Outeniqua Power Van up the historic Montagu Pass.
* Herold's Bay, Victoria Bay or Wilderness beaches.
* Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay all within one hour's drive.
* Hiking, cycling, horse-riding and canoe trails.
* Game Farms, Bird Parks, Wildlife Parks and Rehabilitation Centres
* Historical Landmarks
* Fine restaurants, a modern mall and movie houses
* Regular festivals and sporting events.