Villa Mulligan is located on the hill Kanonkop, 2 kilometers from the town center of Knysna. The spectacular view of the Lagoon, Knysna and the Indian-Ocean build a breathtaking panorama. The big 10 000 square meters lush garden with the pool invites you to relax. Beautiful beaches and huge forests in the vicinity complete the perfect location. All guestrooms have luxurious en-suite bathrooms, TV and direct access to the 300 square meter deck. Each room has superb views of the lagoon and the Knysna Heads. Expect great comfort and attention to detail and a very appealing, welcoming atmosphere. Relax at the pool, get spoiled and enjoy the comfortable equipment and the pleasant atmosphere of the villa.
The spacious lounge is supplied with
* free wireless Internet
* refrigerator and bar with a vast selection
* open fireplace for cozy evenings
* books and magazines
* games like chess and backgammon
* big screen TV with DSTV
* stereo with extensive music library
We also provide
* pickup service at George airport
* sumptuous breakfast buffet
* delicious BBQ on the deck with spectacular views of Knysna by day and night
* Bar and drinks in house available, snacks and picknick baskets can also be provided
* swimming pool and sunbathing deck
* route planning and sightseeing advice
* organize car rentals and guided tours
* for big celebrations like weddings, jubilees and anniversaries we will help you with individual offers
* our guests can play golf at reduced green fees
* golf lessons at all levels can be organized by us with a PGA Pro
The breakfast buffet offers a delicious variety to fulfil all tastes, fresh fruits, multiple cereals, several cheese, cold meat, delicious breads and variety of eggs, etc. We have our own large putting-green (150 square meter) and practice bunker for those who like to play golf. Villa Mulligan Guesthouse is German owned and managed.
There are many other activities and attractions in and around Knysna: Paragliding, horse riding, canoeing, mountain-biking, diving, sailing, fishing, trekking, surfing, bungee-jumping, whale/dolphin watching, hiking, animal watching, swimming, lagoon cruises, steam train riding, quad riding ...
Safe family beaches are nearby. Safe for swimming, great for surfing, good for fishing, wonderful for walking, jogging or horse riding and perfect for simply sunbathing while spotting passing dolphins and whales.
Plasma TV In lounge.
Picnic facilities On request.
Horse Riding Nearby.
Mountain Biking Nearby.
Deep Sea Diving Nearby.
Whale watching Nearby.
Boat Trips Nearby.