GABLE MANOR - LUXURY GUESTHOUSE ACCOMMODATION (B&B)
Exceptional value combined with elegance, relaxed comfort and genuine hospitality.
Gable Manor in Franschhoek offers superb guest accommodation that perfectly combines comfort, elegance and tranquility. Our breakfasts are legendary.
Based on guest feed back we won the award for the best B&B - Guest House Style - in the prestigious national 2011 & 2010 AA & American ExpressÂ® Accommodation Awards Programme, having been finalists in '07, '08 & '09.
Relax by the pool in a secluded garden.
Your hosts, Marlyn and Don will gladly make your restaurant/wine tasting reservations and advise on locally available activities.
Accommodation and breakfast second to none.
Simply excellent ? Our 5th visit, just as comfortable, caring and courteous as our 1st stay.
A Masterclass in hospitality
Complimetary WiFi, Guest Computer, Pool area with a lounge and library & games, Refreshments and secure off-street parking.
Franschhoek offers the tourist breath-taking scenery and warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest selection of wines. This is a valley rich in history with spectacular vineyards covering the mountain slopes settled 300 years ago by the Huguenots who brought with them their age-old French wine and food culture.
Within the village you can discover the wonderful craft, art & antique shops and galleries or indulge yourself at the Chocolate Factory Shop. Huguenot Street is also lined with a variety of restaurants and coffee shops and has the famous monument and museum to visit as well.
Golf is also an option at the various spectacular courses nearby your hosts will gladly assist with your reservations.
In Room Facilities:
Five individually decorated bedrooms with king size or twin beds and an elegant suite with extra length king size bed and private lounge fulfill all the needs of the discerning traveler. All rooms have crisp white cotton percale bed linen, satellite TV, air conditioning. Hot towel rails, tea/coffee trays, safe and hairdryer.
1. Franschhoek is the most beautiful wine valley in the world.
2. It is the food and wine capital of the country.
3. There are more award-winning restaurants concentrated here than anywhere else in the land
4. Franschhoek?s French heritage of more than 300 years is evident in the wine and food tradition. The magnificent Huguenot Museum and monument are worth a visit
5. There are 101 interesting things to do in this picturesque village
6. You can taste the wines of the valley in twenty seven extraordinary wine cellars
7. Franschhoek is a town for all budgets
8. It is centrally located to enjoy the wonderful pleasures of the Western Cape ~ from the winelands to whale-watching to exploring the mother city.
9. The culturally diverse people are friendly and welcoming
10.The galleries and shops in the quaint main street provide hours of interesting browsing and shopping.
There are hikes in the mountains, biking, horse riding, a car and a village museum and picnics at a number of venues.