Orange Inn Knysna
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Orange Inn offers accommodation for up to sixteen guests in our luxurious bed and breakfast suites and self catering apartments . Our bed and breakfast rooms have full modern bathrooms en-suite .Our beds are luxurious queen size extra length beds, bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. Rooms have private furnished balcony's overlooking the Knysna lagoon .Full English and continental breakfast is served daily around the pool area. Our self catering apartments consist of seperate bedroom with full modern bathroom en-suite. The open plan lounge / dining room / kitchens have been equipped to provide all the comforts of a luxury home. Kitchens include large fridge / freezer, gas hob electric oven and washing machine .The self catering apartments are serviced daily. We have a stunning swimming pool area with reclining beds, manicured lawn and a BBQ area. Children are welcome.We have fully gated secure off road parking.In Room Facilities:
* Seating Area
* Lounge seating area
* Flat Screen Tv
* Bath Tub
* Fresh Towels
* En-suite bathrooms
Knysna is a natural paradise of lush, indigenous forests, tranquil lakes and golden beaches. She nestles on the banks of a breathtakingly pretty lagoon, now a protected marine reserve that is home to the extraordinary sea horse and over 200 species of fish.Property Facilities:
* Pool area
* Large open Plan dining area where breakfast is served
* Fire place
* Knysna lagoon and Knysna heads.
* Feather bed nature reserve.
* Beautiful beaches including.
- Leisure Isle beach, Buffalo bay, Brenton on-sea, Noetzie Goukamma.
* Knysna forest (walks, cycling, picnics and BBQ's)
* World class golf courses including
- Simola ( here Knysna Stays guests can play golf at a 50% reduced rate due to our corporate membership), Pezula, Fancourt and Goose Valley.
* Knysna elephant park
* Elephant sanctuary
* Monkey land
* Birds of Eden
* Tenikwa (wild cat experience)
* Plettenberg bay game reserve.
* Robberg nature reserve, (good vantage point for viewing whales)
* Adventure land (water park, quad bikes and play park)
* Tsitsikamma national park Tree top canopy tours
* Storms River - the worlds highest commercial bungy jump.
* Natures valley
* Bendigo gold mines
|Property Type||Bed and Breakfast, Apartment, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
We were feeling at home and for the first time this year.... I really had the prove that our future... like yours is here in RSA.
So dear sirs you`ll have to do your best to ...help us grow as well in the very near future!!!See you next August..it`s more thana promise
Camilla and family Caresana a big kiss to your daughter
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
About the Host
Member since: 9 Nov. 2009
Knysna accommodation, Upper Old Place accommodation, Garden Route accommodation, Upper Old Place Bed and Breakfast, Knysna Bed and Breakfast, Upper Old Place Apartments, Knysna Apartments, Upper Old Place Self Catering, Knysna Self Catering
Upper Old Place Reviews
I didnt do anything there. It was established and rich in well developed plant and tree life.