Harkerville Forest Lodge Indemnity
1. I, hereby confirms that I am The Responsible Person wanting to make this reservation at Harkerville Forest Lodge, either in my personal capacity, or in the name of a group, for whom I will be responsible for, and that I have the authority to make this reservation on their behalf.
2. I furthermore confirms that I am aware that the area might be a malaria area and further that I will be participating in activities in and around The Lodge and on the property which might be dangerous, including but not limited to, zip line, swimming, hiking, biking.
3. I fully understand and accept that my visit, stay, participation in activities, tours and excursions of any nature whatsoever shall be undertaken at my own risk.
4. I understand and accept that The Lodge, their owners, agents, representatives, employees, and insurers are not responsible in any way if I am injured or if my property is lost, stolen or damaged.
5. I hereby waive and abandon any claim(s), which I, my dependants, or my executors, may have, at any time, against The Lodge, their owners, agents, representatives, employees, and insurers,
arising out of, or in connection with, or as a result of, any loss of or damage to property owned by me, and/or
that may arise in connection with, or as a result of, my death, or injury to myself, in the course of my visit or stay, or as a consequence of my visit or stay, participation in activities, tours, and excursions of any nature whatsoever.
6. I hereby indemnify, hold harmless and absolve The Lodge, their owners, agents, representatives, employees, servants, and insurers against and from any or all claims whatsoever which
may arise in connection with, or as a result of, any loss of or damage to property owned by any of my family members, or persons under my control accompanying me in any group ; and/or
may arise in connection with, or as a result of, the death of or injury to any of my family members, or persons under my control accompanying me in any group, in the course of their visit or stay, or as a consequence of their visit or stay, participation in activities, tours and excursions of any nature whatsoever.
7. I acknowledge that this Exclusion of Liability & Indemnity applies to any of my family members, or persons under my control, as the leader of a group, that may visit or stay at Harkerville Forest Lodge.
8. If you are not satisfied that our terms are reasonable, please do not continue with this reservation, as it is binding and not negotiable.
9. By continuing with this reservation, I acknowledge that I am The Responsible Person in charge of this reservation, and agree to your Terms & Conditions and your Cancellation Policy.
1. No pets allowed.
2. No exceeding of guest quantities.
3. No loud music or rowdy behaviour.
4. Absolute silence between 23:00 and 08:00.
5. Smoking is a health risk, and is therefore not allowed inside any building.
6. All cooking & BBQ facilities have to be kept clean at all times.
Although malaria is not endemic to the Western Cape region where The Lodge is situated, it is the Guest or Group's sole and absolute responsibility to ensure that all necessary precautions against malaria are timeously taken.
In the event that The Lodge, at any time, receives another firm enquiry, accompanied by the payment of our administration and booking fee, seeking accommodation being held by a Temporary Reservation for the Guest or Group, then The Lodge reserves the right to request the Guest or Group, to immediately:
Release the said accommodation; or
Pay a non-refundable administration and booking fee to The Lodge as indicated on the Temporary Reservation issued to the Guest or Group, so as to secure the reservation