The Orchards Executive Accommodation is a four star graded and highly recommend executive guesthouse situated in a rural tranquil atmosphere in Glen Austin, Midrand between major cities, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
*The Guesthouse boasts a large cosy seven roomed house,
* 1x 3 roomed cottage with Ndebele decor and 11x 1 bedroom chalets.
*14 rooms have a bath and shower and 5 rooms have showers only.
* The guesthouse offers a home for the traveling executives and tourists.
In Room Facilities:
The guesthouse offers unparalleled comfort with friendly service of highly trained owners and staff.
Each room offers:
1) DSTV, with channels Sabc 1,2,3 and Etv, Mnet, Movie Magic and all sport channels.
2) Tea and coffee facilities.
3) WIFI internet connection
4) Mini fridge for the guests' convenience.
7) All rooms are non-smoking.
It is conveniently situated close to major conference centers.
1) Gallagher Estate- 4,5km
2) Eskom Conference Center- 2km
3) Ambrosia Hall- 1km
4) Bytes Conference Center- 8km
5) Major Forrest Walk Wedding Venue- 75m.
6) Blue Valley Golf Course
Shopping malls Sandton City / Menlyn Mall & Mall of Africa
Also offers easy ways to all the major freeways to JHB, Pretoria, OR Tambo, Grand Central Airport and Midrand Gautrain Station.
1)A large Sparkling Swimming Pool
2) A boma with a fire place and braai for outdoor dinning.
3) Exotic duck and swan pool
4) Koi fish Pond
5) Our boma named "Bundu Rhino" has conference facilities needed to make work shops, meetings, conferences and team building outing memorable.
6) The Wonder tree holds abundance of myths legend and natural wonders and serves as a secret place for prayer, meditation, relaxing massages takes place under the tree on request.
7) Chicken run adds to mimic the homely, rural atmosphere in the urban setting.
8) Shuttle service to and from OR Tambo, city centers and shopping centers are provided by the owners, at a extra cost.
9) Traditional dancers grace celebrations and parties.
10) Our in-house restaurant Xitanga (The Kitchen) serves African and international cuisine, English and continental breakfast. Our popular Thursday nights braai around the fire in the boma is culturally inspired and makes the dinning a special occasions to remember.Dinner by arrangement only.
1) Sterkfontein Caves.
2) The Carnivore Restaurant.
3) Ngwenya Glass Village.
4) Constitution Hill.
5) Apartheid Museum.
7) Lion & Rhino Park.
8) Day trip to Soweto.
9) Lesedi Cultural Village.
10) Lory Zoo.
11) Sandton Shopping Center.