The Villa lies within easy walking distance to trendy Kloof/Long Street and the city centre. We are close to the Cableway, V&A Waterfront, Conv. Centre, beaches & airport.
Nine en-suite bedrooms tastefully appointed, offering comfort with LCD flat-screens (DStv) and WiFi. French-doors open onto a small patio and the romantic courtyard with citrus- and olive-trees.
Breakfast is served in the stylish dining room with its large veranda overlooking the exotic garden with leafy plants and palm leafs trailing above the sparkling blue water of the swimming pool.
Gleaming Oregon floors, genuine antiques, original artwork in the communal areas create a feeling of privacy and warm hospitality. Meet local people, admire Cape Towns art and culture, simply have a great time in the Mother City!
Fax and a guest computer allow easy connection to the loved ones at home.
We speak English, Afrikaans and German.
Mediterranean Villa - an unique and private experience in Cape Town.
In Room Facilities:
The rooms offer comfort with LCD flat screens (DStv), Fan and free WiFi.
Nearby Attractions and Landmarks (time taken by car):
* Take the Cable Car up Table Mountain (5 mins)
* Take a trip to Cape of Good Hope&Cape Point (45 mins)
* Visit the penguins at the Boulders (30 mins)
* Explore the Cape Winelands (30 mins)
* Take the ferry to Robben Island (5 mins)
* Visit the Iziko Museums of Cape Town (5 mins)
* Browse at Greenmarket Square (5 mins)
* Go shopping at The V&A Waterfront (5 mins)
* Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium (10 mins)
* Shark cage diving (2 hours)
* Lion's Head (5 mins)
* Go on a safari and see Africa's Big 5 (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant & rhino) (2 hours drive from Cape Town)
* Enjoy a guided city cycle of Cape Town with Bike & Saddle