* Swimming Pool - Towels Provided
* Porcupine Trail - Informative Booklet & Walking Sticks Included
* Bird Watching - Bird List Available
* Drinks around the fire
* Canoeing on the dam - R50 per hour
* Just simple Relaxation
* Mountain Bike Friendly
* Jogging routes available (distances measured and signposted)
* Explore our farm and encounter Springbuck, Gemsbuck, Kudu, Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest and smaller species.
* Take a picnic basket to the Karoo National Park
(R250 per basket for 2, by order only).
There are few places that have the charisma and beauty of the Karoo.
This unique Guest Facility is situated 20km outside Beaufort West on the N12 to Oudtshoorn. The farm is 5170 ha in extent and offers Olive, Sheep and Game Farming.
Karoo National Park only 17km away.
In Room Facilities:
All the units boast a 3 star standard, including DSTV, Air-conditioning, Hot Blankets, Tea/Coffee Facilities.
Homemade Rusks/Biscuits and Fresh Milk
Vanities include African Kinetics Products.
Extras Include, Insect Repellent, Candles and Emergency Lamp
Extra Freezing space at Reception
Access code available at reception.
2. Beaufort West Walk
3. Beaufort West Museum Complex
5. Bow Hunting
6. Donkey Cart Trips
7. Fossil Exploring
8. 4x4 Trails
9. Game drives
10. Golf Course
11. Guided Day Trips
12. Helicopter flights
13. Hiking Trails
14. Horseback riding
15. Karoo Culture
16. Karoo Highlands Route
17. Mountain biking
18. Olive Farms & Products
19. Quad biking
20. Rock Art
21. Scenic Drives
22. Spinwiel Antique Shop & Village Museum
24. Taste the Unique Karoo Flavours