The Chalet - The unit offers 2 separate bedrooms, one with a queen bed the other 2 single beds, plus a day bed in the lounge - accommodating up to 5 adults. The open plan kitchen is fully fitted and there is a separate, bathroom with only a shower.There is also a TV with various DSTV channels to choose from and a balcony overlooking the ocean. The unit offers complete privacy with its own entrance and secure parking on site. Bath towels and linen are provided but beach towels are not supplied. This unit has a washing machine.
The Garden Cottage - This unit offers comfortable accommodation to 2 people. It is fully equipped with everything you need. It has a shower/toilet en suite and a fully fitted kitchenette. It has a TV with various DSTV channels to choose from. Linen and towels are provided for but no beach towels. This unit also has a lovely braai area. This unit provides safe parking for for one vehicle and a shared entrance to the property. All units have airconditioning.
• Check-in time is from 14h00 until 18h00. Late check-ins to be arranged prior to arrival. Check-ins after 9 pm will incur a surcharge of R500.00. PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO CHECK INS AFTER 23H00.
• Check Out Time is strictly 10h00.
• Please note that this is a noise free zone. Excessive noise and drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
• This is a non-smoking unit. It will be greatly appreciated if you will refrain from smoking inside the unit. Thank you.
• An R1000.00/unit security deposit is payable on arrival. This deposit includes R500.00 breakage deposit and will be refunded after departure, pending any damage or breakage. A R500.00 Cleaning Fee is also included and will be refunded after departure, pending the state of the unit, including dirty dishes.
• The unit is serviced daily between 10h00 and 12h00 – No cleaning on Sundays/Public Holidays, unless requested on arrival. Linen and towels are replaced as needed. To be more environmentally friendly, we do not change sheets/towels on a daily basis.
• Cleaning equipment and materials available in the Broom Cupboard for your own. There is also a washing machine for your use. Additional ironing and washing of clothing can be requested at an extra cost – R65.00/day
We are situated in the tranquil surroundings of the Bluff in Durban. The very popular Anstey's Beach is less than 3km away. There are 2 beautiful shopping centres close by with various restaurants and food outlets, with delivery service, to cater for all your day to day needs.
This accommodation is also ideal for business persons with the city centre less than 10km away. The King Shaka Airport is 40km away. And for the keen golfer we have The Bluff Country Club less than 3km away. You can also do some whale watching from the balcony.
The unit is serviced regularly. No cleaning on Sundays. Clean linen and bath towels will be provided as needed. Cleaning equipment and materials are available in the Broom Cupboard for your own use as well. There is a washing machine for your use in both units. Additional laundry facility can be requested at an extra cost.
The Bluff boasts some of the best beaches like the very popular Anstey's Beach, which is less than 3km away. There is also Brighton Beach, Treasure beach, Cave Rock and Garvies. These beaches have ideal swimming and surfing conditions.
The Bluff Nature Reserve, 2km away, is Durban's oldest Bird sanctuary with a wide variety of bird life.
Dolphins and whales can be seen from the Bluff and you can experience the greatest sardine shoal on earth.
The vervet monkeys, mongoose and fruit bats, are just a few of the wild life that can be seen on the Bluff.
The spectacular Durban Harbour Millenium Tower is also situated on the Bluff. This Tower is occupied by Port Control and Signal Staff and provides a 360° view over the port, city and sea.
There are two shopping centres close by with various restaurants and fast food outlets and delivery services, to cater for all your day to day needs.
And for the keen golfer we have The Bluff Country Club, less than 3 km away.
The famous Cooper's Lighthouse is only 1km away. This lighthouse is named in honour of South Africa's longtime lighthouse engineer, HC. Cooper and was commissioned on 31 July 1953. It is a 21 meter concrete tower with a range of 26 sea miles.
In Room Facilities:
TV with various DSTV Channels
The Chalet - Fully fitted kitchen, washing machine, ceiling fans, Air conditioning.
The Garden Cottage - Washing Machine, air conditioning & ceiling fan, kitchenette.
UShaka Marine World - 17km
King Shaka International Airport - 40km
Largest Curio Store, Workshop, 12km
ICC - 12km
Wilson's Warf - Durban's Waterfront Venue - 12km
Pavilion Mall - 18km
Gateway Mall - 35km
Galeria Mall - 17km
Natal Sharks Board - 35km