Our comfortable guest house is well positioned in a beautiful tropical garden, opposite the rugby club in Pongola and it is easily accessible from the N2. The ideal stop over en-route Mozambique!
All our units are clean, spacious and inviting with access to 24 hour air conditioning or heating, DStv, flat screen TV's and a complimentary tea and coffee station. Each room has its own bathroom and various options of showers or baths are available depending on your preference.
* Children Welcome - we have lots of secure space for them to play in after a long journey in the car. Ideal stop over!
* Large Tropical Garden and Swimming Pool
* Lots of Secure Parking for Cars and Boats
* Spacious Entertainment Patio with Braai Facility - optional - self-cater your own braai. Well situated for safe walking, jogging, mountain biking and off-road motorbiking.
Being in Northern Kwazulu Natal, there are a wealth of historical, geological and botanical outings to enjoy. Don’t miss out on the famous winter aloe gardens and all round abundant bird life. Set aside some time for being pampered at one of the local spas or enjoy a morning of shopping at our interesting gift, clothing and scrapbooking shops in the town. For those that would like to give back into the community there are some amazing projects being run and visits to these can be arranged. Pongola is a part of the Elephant Coast Tourism Drive and the Kingfisher Tourism Route and is renown for it’s exceptionally beautiful gardens and there is an active garden club. The town is built around the NG Kerk and there are a number of other active Churches in town.
In Room Facilities:
* You will find our rooms clean, spacious and inviting.
* All Rooms Air-Conditioned/Heated.
* Flat Screen DSTV in all Rooms.
* Complimentary tea and coffee station.
* Take a tour of the TSB Sugar Mill.
* Visit a citrus packhouse preparing fruit for export.
* Golf, Tennis, Bowls.
* Mountain, Quad or Off-Road Biking.
* Tiger Fishing on the Pongolapoort Dam (Lake Jozini).
* Bass Fishing at Dweba Lapa Dam.
* Try out some serious 4 x 4 terrain on the surrounding ancient Lebombo Mountains or
* Take a leisurely drive through one of the many nearby Game Reserves; Ithala, Mkuze, Pongola, Hluhluwe and see the big 5!
* Don’t miss Sunday Lunch at the new Tiger Lodge in Jozini!
* Arrange a professional hunting trip or go bush tracking elephant or rhino.