Overlooking the Indian Ocean with wide panoramic sea views, Umthunzi Hotel and Conference is a 700 m walk from Umtentweni’s white sandy beach. It boasts a pool, restaurant and conference facilities.
In Room Facilities:
All rooms have exquisite Percale linen, solid wood furniture, safe, selected DSTV channels, coffee/tea stations. Fans and Air-conditioners in all rooms. Sea Facing rooms cannot be guaranteed and needs to be requested. These will be allocated according to availability.
With stunning sea views of the Indian Ocean and a short walk to the beach, you will experience the best that the Hibiscus Coast has to offer. With its all equable climate and pleasant water temperatures, you can enjoy both beach and bush getaways all year round. For adventure, golfing, fishing and birding enthusiasts, the region is unsurpassed. The restaurant 30 Degrees SOUTH serves delicious meals in a wonderfully decorated ambience. People are invited to come for the daily Breakfast, Light lunches and Dinners by reservation.
* Family friendly local beach.
* 10 Very High Standard Golf Courses (Port Shepstone Country Club 5 minutes away).
* Squash, Tennis & Bowls at Port Shepstone Country Club.
* 7 Blue Flag Beaches.
* Wild Waters at Wild Coast Sun.
* Umtentweni Concervancy Hiking Trail.
* Quad Biking, Off-Road Biking & Cycling.
* Adventure Sports (World longest zip line, Bridge Swing, Abseiling).
* Oribi Gorge & Lake Eland Nature Reserves.
* Ocean Sports such as Scuba, Fishing, Whale & Dolphin watching.
* Margate Airport.
* Government and Municipal Hub for Southern KZN.