See Winter Special Rates when booking online!
The Estate is close to Cape Town International Airport (30 km), Stellenbosch and Somerset West.
Accommodation: The manor house has 4 double rooms and added 4 modern and luxurious double bedroom/bathroom self-catering cottages with modern kitchens, living rooms, some with underfloor heating and fireplaces for cold winter days and all have BBQ facilities. We can host 24 guests.
Set in quiet and tranquil surroundings, our venue The Barn is air-conditioned and has a fireplace for the colder months and can seat up to 40 delegates depending on the required set-up. It is an ideal venue for conferences, functions, team building and breakaways.
Large swimming pool
Facilities for conferences, functions and weddings
Wine tasting by prior arrangement only
Foothills Wine and Olive sales
Cycles for hire
Mobile spa treatments can be booked in your unit
Landmark attractions in our area:
• Helderberg Farm Hiking Trails in Nature Reserve - 5.4 km
• Waterstone Village Shopping Centre - 4.5 km
• Open Air Family Markets - 5 - 10 km
• Helderberg Centre - 6.4 km
• Vergelegen Historical Wine Estate & Restaurant – 9 km
• Lourensford Wine Estate - 9.2 km
• Vine Hopper Day Tours – 0 km - collect and drop guests from our farm
• Somerset West Golf Club - 6.2 km
• Spier Wine Estate - 7 km
• De Zalze Golf Club - 5 km
• Erinvale Golf Club - 15 km
• Stellenbosch Square - 7.6 km
• Avontuur Wine Estate - 3.5 km
• Historical Oom Samie se Winkel and Stellenbosch Town - 12 km
• Stellenbosch University - 13 km
• Jonkershoek Nature Reserve - 14.6 km
In Room Facilities:
An elegantly restored Manor House which pays credence to classic Cape Dutch architecture has four double rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Four modern, self-catering cottages with fitted kitchens, large living areas, each with two bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to four people offering privacy and space for families or couples. Our rates include breakfast for cottage guests which is served at the Manor House.
Most cottages have under-floor heating as well as fireplaces for winter breakaways. All rooms and cottages effortlessly blend modern convenience living with a touch of rustic charm. The Manor House and cottage bedrooms all have king-size beds, air-conditioners, heated towel rails, flat screen TV’s with DSTV and free Wi-Fi access.
Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Somerset-West, towns rich in history as well as artistic and rustic culture, with an array of top restaurants and world renowned wine farms in South Africa , are an easy drive from the estate. For the golfing enthusiasts, Klein Welmoed is surrounded by top golf courses. Visit Stand and Gordon’s Bay with safe beaches for swimming and long white beaches for memorable walks.