Comfortable, reasonably priced Hotel in Otjiwarongo, Namibia. Dècor is typically Namibian and African style with thatched roofs, banana palms and local hospitality. The Hotel offers 56 rooms which includes single, double and family rooms. Our rooms are comfortable and spaced far apart in a lodge-like layout for a more private stay. Visitors can choose between the atmospheric standard rooms or more upmarket luxury rooms.
We offer comfortable hotel accommodation in northern Namibia including breakfast, an intimate African atmosphere and welcoming Namibian hospitality. We offer the following services and facilities:
* A la carte restaurant
* Swimming Pool
* Conference Facilities (3 conference rooms)
* Laundry/Dry Cleaning services
* Wi-Fi hot spots
* Currency exchange
* Garden with aviary (macaws, pheasants, tamed cockatoo)
* Rooms have en-suite showers, remote controlled air-conditioners (warm, cold), satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, telephones
* Orientation services
* Time to wake up services
* Baby sitters available on request
* Airport transfers on request
* Tennis Courts conveniently located next to B&B
C'est si Bon Hotel's location in Otjiwarongo makes it ideally situated near Namibia's northern tourist attractions. Otjiwarongo is approximately 250 km north of Windhoek and is the perfect stopover destination on the way to the Etosha National Park and other tourist destinations in northern Namibia.
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite shower
* Remote controlled air-conditioner (warm, cold)
* Free wireless (Wi-Fi) internet
* Satellite TV (DSTV, CNN)
* 32 inch flat screen TV
* Tea/Coffee-making facilities
* Direct dialling telephones
* Mood lighting (hotel rooms)
* Breakfast is included in the rates
Popular attractions in and around Otjiwarongo.
Otjiwarongo is an attractive, neatly kept town which enjoys all the modern amenities of supermarkets, banks, hotels and restaurants. The area also offers various popular attractions.
* Visit the Otjiwarongo Crocodile Farm a well-liked spot for locals and tourists. Meet, photograph and learn more about these remarkable reptiles, and browse around the gift shop.
* Namibia has the largest remaining population of free-ranging cheetahs, some 2 500, in the world. The Cheetah Conservation Fund, which is specifically dedicated to the survival of cheetahs, has established an information centre 44km outside of Otjiwarongo. They welcome day visitors who can meet and learn more about cheetahs and cheetah conservation in Namibia. A gift shop is also available. Visit their website at http://www.cheetah.org for more information.
* The spectacular Waterberg Plateau rises about 200m above the surrounding landscape. It is a game and nature protection area and habitat to Namibia's only breeding colony of Cape vulture. It is situated about 50km east of Otjiwarongo. Guided tours are available. Day visitors should make prior arrangements for their expected visit to the camp.
* In Otjiwarongo in front of the station you can visit the old steam engine No. 41, built in 1912 by the Henschel company in Kassel, Germany.