Excellent Rating: 5.0 /5
Based on 1 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Member since: 31 July 2015
Property Type: Resorts
1. All bookings made by us will be considered provisional until availability has been confirmed and the required deposit has been received.
2. Deposit: A 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of making the booking. If we fail to receive your deposit within 7 days of the booking, your provisional reservation will lapse.
Kindly note that during season (December - February) a 75% deposit will be required when confirming a booking.
4. In terms of Section 17(5) of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, no cancellation fee will be payable in the event of the death or hospitalization of the person for whom, or for whose benefit the booking, reservation or order was made.
5. Check-in and Check-out times:
6. Liability, Damages, Loss:
Wilderness Beach Resort & Apartments and its staff accept no liability or responsibility for any damage, injury or loss of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to death, disability, injury, property theft or damage, missed flights and missed accommodation.
Children between the ages of 2-17 must be at all times be accompanied by a parent. Our swimming pool is for use by everyone but must be supervised by an Adult. We do not take any responsibility for and injuries that maybe acquire for using the swimming pool or any areas.
8. Smoking Policy:
The property is a smoke free environment due to the fact it is an Eco-friendly place.
9. Parking Policy:
One parking bay per room. If there are more than one car per room a charge will applied. Due to the fact we only got a limited space.
10. Cleaning of the rooms:
Everyday your room will be turned and refreshed. All our rooms are self-catering so if you want your room cleaned please make arrangements at the front desk with the manager on duty.
11. The use of communal areas:
As a guest you are allowed to use the kitchen if you would like to cook for yourself or anyone in you party, but after use please clean as you go. Also if you use the BBQ area please clean after yourself.
12. Noise Policy:
Please be adhered that there are other guests staying here so please keep the noise to a limit.
13. Swimming Pool Policy:
Please shower before using the pool due to a natural pool no chemicals are used to clean the pool.
|For more info|