On the grassy plains of Mpumalanga, along the road to Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park, lies an unspoiled lodge and conferencing facility known as HOYOHOYO Acorns Lodge.
This self-catering HOYOHOYO getaway and conferencing venue is one of a kind. With 12 double-storey cottages, conferencing facilities for up to 300 guests, and a small stadium, it’s an ideally down-to-earth location for corporate events, weddings, outings and functions.
HOYOHOYO Acorns Conferencing facilities are built on a mixed-use development. So not only do we have the lodge and conferencing facilities on site, but there’s also a school and a stadium close by.
* In close vicinity to Kruger Park’s Orpen Gate (55 km).
* Untouched and unspoiled natural surroundings.
* Nearby stadium.
* Environmentally friendly conference building.
* Gardens grown with permaculture techniques (future development).
In Room Facilities:
HOYOHOYO Acorns Conferencing has 12 self-catering double-sleeper cottages have 12 rooms and come with:
* En suite bathrooms.
* Private braai facilities.
* Fully equipped / self-catering kitchen.
* Private 6-seater patio.
* Elegantly furnished reception rooms.
* Covered carports.
Tourist Attractions in Mpumalanga:
There’s a lot to see in and around Acorns Conferencing.
We can advise you on or plan visits to the these nearby tourist attractions in Mpumalanga:
* Kruger National Park – Orpen Gate (55 km from the Lodge).
* Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (38 km from Orpen Gate).
* Khamai Reptile Park (64 km from Orpen Gate).
* Bombyx Mori Silk Farm (56 km from Orpen Gate.