Excellent Rating: 4.3 /5
Based on 12 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
|Property Type||Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Self Catering|
1.CREDIT CARDS: We accept All Major Credit & Debit Cards. We do NOT Accept Cheques or Foreign Currency.
No persons other than those quoted for (this includes children of all ages) are permitted to share the accommodation.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Fully serviced - Linen and Towels supplied.
4. CHILD POLICY: Children (max 2) can only be accommodated in the family unit (Log Cabin No. 4).
We do not have extra mattress or sleeper couch facilities.
5. NO PETS Please - we have our own cats.
6. TRANSPORT: We recommend you use or Hire a Car during your stay. We are unable to transport Guests. King Shaka Airport-Shuttle Taxi's are available at your own exspense.
7. RECEPTION: We do not offer a 24hr Reception Service; Office Hours: 07h30 - 21h00 [late arrivals after 21h00 are not accepted unless in exceptional circumstances!]
* MINIMUM STAYS: A minimum stay is mandatory over long week-ends & Holidays.
* WEEKENDS: Single night bookings on weekends will incur a R100 surcharge.
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||Super Strict|
|For more info|
Zuider Zee Guest House has got to be one of the best kept secrets in KZN! The rooms were spotlessly clean, the furniture comfortable and the bed was a "dream" to sleep on. The room is well appointed with everything one would need and the view is to die for. Gavin was a very friendly host and willing to do whatever necessary to make our stay more enjoyable. Our only disappointment was... we had to leave! But we will be back.
Clean, neat, and with everything we needed to enjoy a comfortable stay. Highly recommended.
Awesome. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends. Clean. Lovely view. Thanks to Gavin for his hospitality.
Lovely quiet and comfortable. Very friendly atmosphere. Very good location.
Very good place to stay.
Gavin was a great host who made our stay amazing, even phoning us to warn us about the protests on the N3. We loved the Log Cabin, could hear the waves all the time, with a great view. The cabin was clean with everything we could possibly need. Short walk to the beach, near Ballito so we had access to all the shops and restaurants. We are ready to make our next Easter Bookings :)
Nice place to stay
Brilliant and excellent service.
The accommodation is a short walk down to the beach and is great value for money. Gavin was a great host who made our stay a comfortable one.
We enjoyed our stay at your place, keep up your great service. It was 100 % perfect. We're intending to come back soon and we wont bother looking anywhere else for accommodation. Zuider Zee it is!
Everything in Ballito.