Chez Nous is pronounced "shay noo" and means "at home".
Experience exceptional South African hospitality with French flair in Dundee, KwaZulu Natal.
The guest can select from an Executive, Family, business and standard rooms, including a self-catering apartment.
We can offer an extensive garden replete with a large variety of birdlife and spacious entertainment area.
With us, you will be treated like royalty.
In Room Facilities:
DSTV (satellite TV), Free wifi, tea and coffee station, Fridge, Microwave, iron and board, Kettle, bathroom amenities. Nine ensuite bathrooms. The self-catering apartment has a large undercover veranda.
Dundee is a picturesqe town in the valley and is the gateway to the historic battlefield.
Halfway between Swaziland and Central Drakensberg.
The area is home to a number of skilled crafts people. Pottery, wood work, hand knotted carpets, woven grass baskets, Zulu beadwork. Artists and craft people can be seen at work in their own environment.
We are equidistant from Johannesburg and Durban.
* Small intimate weddings and events can be held on the property ( max 35 people)
* E-Mail, Internet, and faxing services.
* Digital Satellite Television (DSTV) and DVD facilities in the lounge.
* Transport from major airports can be arranged.
* Special meals on request.
* Lunch packs can be provided on request.
* We are pet friendly by arrangement.
* Tourism and area information booklets available.
* Braai / Barbecue facilities.
* On site secure parking.
* Battlefield and Cultural tours on request.
* Small conference facilities by arrangement.
Your hostess is a fully qualified tour guide for the local battlefields;
Elisabeth presents English and French tours as she is both English and French speaking.
Dundee is named the heart of the battlefields as there are 68 battles and skirmish sites nearby.
The Talana Museum is a must and will keep you busy for half a day. Visit the Talana Museum website - www.talana.co.za
Zulu cultural tours must be arranged well in advance where you will be taken on a 4x4 and experience the genuine Zulu culture
We are located within walking distance from a bowling club.
The golf club is located approximately 2km from Chez Nous.