The perfect mountain cottage lies hidden away in the mountains of the Western Cape – GlenDonald – one of nature’s best kept secrets. Situated at the headwaters of the Olifants River, GlenDonald Cottage offers visitors the opportunity to experience the Cape Floral Kingdom in all its glory.
GlenDonald Cottage and the Swallow's Croft are rented as a single unit, sleeping a total of 13 people.
All equipment, cutlery and crockery is provided. Outside there is an open braai area and rock pool.
GlenDonald Cottage is situated in the Koue Bokkeveld in the mountains above Ceres.
The property is a declared Protected Environment with numerous species of rare flora, fauna, avian and fish endemic to the area.
In Room Facilities:
* All beds have percale cotton linen.
* GlenDonald Cottage consists of 4 rooms.
* Bedroom 1 - Queen en-Suite
* Bedroom 2 - Queen en-Suite
* Bedroom 3 - Double (Sharing bathroom)
* Bedroom 4 - 3 Singles (Sharing bathroom)
The Swallow's Croft consist of 2 rooms, both Queen en-suite, with stunning views of the mountains and river.
The mountains and streams offer the outdoor enthusiast numerous activities.
* Kloofing and exploring the rivers
* Bushman's paintings