Situated between Bergville & Winterton, Dalmore is an intimate family friendly destination offering beautifully decorated en suite B&B and self catering accommodation in a warm, relaxed and tranquil environment. Enormous lawns, a large pool and a variety of fuzzy furry farm animals are an endless source of entertainment for kids of all ages.
* Braai area
* Water sport on site
* Daily maid
* communal lounge area
* Gift Shop
* Laundry at a extra charge
* Room Service
Directions from JHB
* N3 towards JHB
* After the Tugela Toll Plaza take the Bergville offramp onto the R616
* Turn right to Bergville
* At the R74 intersection turn left to Winterton
* Drive approx. 9km then turn left onto the Suurloer Road.
* This is a dirt road. Drive 6.5km, keeping on the main dirt road and follow our signboards.
Directions from DBN
* N3 towards JHB
* After the Estcourt Shell Ultra City take the Bergville/Colenso offramp onto the R74.
* Turn left to Winterton/Bergville
* Drive through Winterton and approx. 13km out of town turn right onto the Suurloer Road. This is a dirt road. Drive 6.5km, keeping on the main dirt road and follow our signboards.
In Room Facilities:
* Share Lounge or TV area
* Tea & Coffee facilities
* Lamp shades
Bordering on the Spioenkop Dam and Nature Reserve, the farm, home to a great variety of bird life, offers many activities for guests to enjoy. Paddling, fishing, sailing, hiking, superb mountain biking or simply picnicking in the shadows of the willow trees is a great way to spend your day. Half an hours drive enables you to a choice of golf, white water rafting, abseiling or spectacular Berg hiking. A five minute drive lands you in the Spioenkop Nature Reserve boasting white rhino, giraffe, zebra, kudu, eland and a vast number of smaller antelope.