Remhoogte Wine Estate is a family owned and run estate in Stellenbosch, producing world class wines and offering comfortable private accommodation in two separate cottages. The self catering cottages have fully equipped kitchens and are serviced daily on weekdays.
* Private and secure parking.
* Wildlife viewing.
* Cellar tours and wine tasting facilities.
* Walks through the vineyards.
* Satellite TV and braai facilities.
Stellenbosch is one of the premium wine producing areas of South Africa dating back 300 years. The beautiful mountains and picturesque wine estates will enchant any visitor.
45 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and the Cape Town Waterfront.
In Room Facilities:
* The Zebra Lodge:
Zebra Lodge sleeps five people. It has a living room with Dstv and wood burning stove, fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms with beautiful views. One bedroom has a queen bed and en suite bathroom (shower only), and the other has three ¾ beds and en suite bathroom (bath and shower). Veranda with loungers, table and chairs as well as a free standing braai.
* The Zebra Cottage:
The Zebra Cottage has one bedroom with bathroom en suite (shower only). It has a Queen-size bed, with the bedroom opening out onto a covered verandah.
There is a lounge / sitting room, with a fully fitted kitchen area – stove, microwave etc. The lounge also opens out onto the verandah. There are braai facilities and wood will be provided. The cottage has a loft room upstairs for children over 10 years, with two single beds. The cottage is equipped with satellite television.
* Art galleries, restaurants and shops of Stellenbosch only 4 km away.
* Golf course 5 mins away.
* Dirtopia Mountain Centre where bikes can be hired just up the road.
* Ideal position from which to visit all the nearby wine estates of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.