Please note there is a breakage deposit of R500.00, which needs to be paid in cash on arrival at the resort. Upon checking out, the Resort Manageress will check the unit and refund the deposit should there be no breakages.
1. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom two sets of bunk beds. All linen is supplied. The kitchen is open plan to a lounge/dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped. You have your own patio and braai area.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS.
2. The unit is serviced once daily between 09h00 and 14h00.
3. The swimming pool and Lapa is for resort guests only.
4. Bring your own darts; we have a dartboard in the Lapa.
5. Please be considerate of other guests and turn the volume down (music & voices) at 22h00.
6. Parking space is limited to resort guests only.
7. Should you decide to use the outside area, please return all cutlery & crockery to your unit.
8. We do have a laundry service and charge per item, a laundry list will be in your information file. This service is only available from Mondays to Fridays. Should you wish to make use of this facility, please enquire at the office.
9. Each unit has one access remote. Kindly keep this on you at all times. On early departure, there is a 'Key Drop Off Box' at the entrance of the left gate.
10. There is a TV in the unit with limited channels. Feel free to bring your own decoder and sim card + remote for full DSTV.
11. The Thatches is secure with Electric remote controlled gates and we provide secure off-street parking for guests to have unrestricted access as they require.
12. There is a safe in the units, should you wish to make use of this facility, enquire at the office for the key.
13. Unfortunately we are not pet friendly
Arrival Times: -
Please plan your trip to arrive after 2pm and before 6pm (If there is an emergency phone Cheryl on 043 841 1102)