These modern units with sandstone finishes, range from bachelor's apartments to a two bedroom cottage, all well-equipped for self-catering needs. Private entrances, with parking at your door and really providing you with an environment where you do not have to stress about close contact.
This is really a home away from home for our regular clients!
These 3-star properties sport beautiful gardens, spacious patios, an outdoor swimming pool and plenty of shade for those hot, summer days, all within walking distance from the beach.
In Room Facilities:
Every unit consists of either a double, twins or kingsize bed with a kitchenette are, diningroom table with chairs as well as a comfortable couch. The kitchen offers a microwave, toaster, kettle, two-plate stove (mini oven in bigger ones), small fridge, cutlery & crockery, fan & heater, safe, and TV with selected DSTV channels. You don't have to share communal areas if you do not wish to.
WIFI in all areas!
What a priviledge to live so close to the beach and still have access to all major attractions. A number of restaurants nearby offering superb menus and most also do take outs on order. Close enough to walk & pick up. Our area is safe but we do not recommend strolling around at night on the beachfront. Rather make use of our very affordable cabs offering good rates for our clients on an ongoing basis.
* Safe and secure, paved parking, allocated directly in front of every unit with remote access and within area of electric fencing.
* BREAKFAST on site or packed, as well as lovely DINNERS, at extra cost.
* WiFi (with code)
* Laundry services
* Airport transfers available.
* Beaches (700m)
* Various shopping malls (800-10km)
* The Boardwalk Entertainment Center
* NMB stadium (8km)
* Boardwalk (2km)
* Kagga Kamma game reserve (30km)
* Addo Elephant National Park (80km)
* Numerous other private game reserves all Malaria free!
* We are known as the watersport capital of South Africa and surfing, surfskiing, sailing, triathlons, weekly swimming events, open water competitions are just a few to mention. The Ironman SA is a well known event on our doorstep.
* The city offers so much more: a rich history, Cape Recife Reserve, mountain biking, hiking trails etc.
We have built excellent partnerships and would be able to assist with E-bike tours, game viewing, sandboarding and many more!