Bella Vista is situated within walking distance of the town centre - approx 500 meters away. Art galleries, Restaurants, Extreme sports, Pubs, Craft shops, coffee shops etc is on your doorstep. Approx 30 minute walk to top of Rooiberge from Bella Vista. Bird watching. Approx 40 minute walk to a dam surrounded by mountains in the Clarens Village Nature Reserve. Approx 5/10 minutes walk to waterstreams and walking trails situated in the Clarens Village Nature Reserve.
* Spectacular sandstone mountains & cliffs
* Trout fishing spots
* Horse riding country
* Wide variety of activities for nature lovers, like bird watching
* Artist community and galleries
* Rich History - The Battle of Naauwpoortsnek 1866,
* Walking & Cycling trails
In Room Facilities:
THERE ARE 3 UNITS AVAILABLE CONSISTING OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Tastefully decorated and spacious
* All units have fireplaces
* Electric blankets
* Fully equipped kitchen
* White percale linen & winter sheets in winter
* Bath and Shower
* DSTV - Commercial Premium
* Serviced daily
* Coffee, Tea, sugar & powder milk
* Warm Linen, towels & Toilet paper
* Firewood 1 x per day during winter
* Clarens become known as "The Jewel of the Free State"
* 20 km away from the Golden Gate National Park.
* Peace and tranquility
* Arts & Craft shops
* Katse Dam
* The picturesque valley of Clarens is in the eastern Free State Highlands and 3 to 4 hours easy drive from Johannesburg, Bloemfontein & Durban.