Foxy Crocodile Bush Retreat is tucked away on the banks of the Crocodile River, bordering the iconic Kruger National Park. The perfect romantic getaway - our luxurious suites offer you privacy, comfort and an unparalleled intimacy with nature. Here, wild animals roam free. In a word, it's sublime. Come and see for yourself...
Nestled on the banks of the Crocodile River bordering the world-renowned Kruger National Park, you can sleep in a hammock or read your book in the pool. You can watch birds and animals conduct their daily business from the comfort of your patio by day and by night, enjoy the warmth of your own fire as lions and hyenas broadcast their primaeval messages across the bush.
What we are trying to say, is you can pretty much do as you please at Foxy Crocodile Bush Retreat. And, we don't have clocks...
Marloth Park is a treasure trove of wildlife, birds and plants. You can enjoy all aspects of the local fauna and flora right here in Maroth Park.
In Room Facilities:
Our chalets are tastefully decorated in modern bush decor, that will have you feeling at home instantly. Cool off in your own private cuddle puddle on those hot summer days and nights, or soak in a luxurious Roman bubble bath on cool winter nights. Either way, you will find indulgence here. Our units have their own small kitchens where you will find everything you need for carefree holiday meals or romantic feasts.
* Take a walk along the peaceful Marloth Roads.
* Take a drive along the scenic Crocodile River, bordering on Kruger Park.
* Cycling - rent a bike (or bring your own) and explore!
* Lionspruit Reserve - Home to Lions, Buffalo and Rhinos.
* Marloth has many great restaurants.
* Local amenities include shops, petrol station, liquor stores and an internet station at the local post office.
* Bird watching - sit/ walk quietly and enjoy the rich birdlife.
* Picnic - Picnic along the fence along the Crocodile River, from where the Big 5 are often seen drinking in Kruger Park.
* Swim or play tennis at the Henk Van Rooyen centre.