Fleur du Soleil offers five fully serviced luxury suites. All suites are serviced daily and are equipped with all luxuries one would expect from a luxury establishment to have an unforgettable stay, while allowing you to take full advantage of all that Franschhoek cafes and restaurants have to offer.
Upon arrival you will be welcomed with a glass of bubbly and fresh fruit juice. While relaxing in our main lounge and bar area our staff will deliver your luggage to your suite. The lounge and bar lead onto our outdoor covered patio and pool with luxurious pool loungers and various tranquil sitting areas. The garden around the pool area makes a wonderful place to sit and relax with sundowners. We have secure off-street parking.
A full, cooked, a la carte breakfast is included and is served either on our pool patio bistro style or in your suite. Everything served at Fleur du Soleil is farm fresh, locally produced in the Valley or an Estate, are obtained daily or are from our herb garden, have never been frozen and do not contain any preservatives, MSG, coloring, corn syrup, sodium nitrite/benzoate or any additives.
In Room Facilities:
• Built-in international power outlets as well as USB ports
• Complimentary 200mbps high speed fibre Wi-Fi
• Complimentary bottled water
• Mini-bar fridges stocked with local wine, beer, soft drinks and juices
• Dressing tables/hairdryers and work area
• Luxury XL King size beds
• 100% cotton linen
• Luxury cotton robes
• Air-conditioning, heaters and fans
• Biodegradable luxury bathroom shampoos, conditioners, shower gels and body lotions
• Lounge sitting area
• Hospitality station stocked with various snacks
• Fresh fruit plate
• Large flat screen smart television with satellite TV and streaming
• Coffee/tea making facilities as well as Nespresso machines
• Combination safes
• Fire extinguishers
• Le Coucher and Bougainvillea Suites have kitchenettes equipped with a microwave oven, toaster, kettle, electric frying pan, crockery, cutlery and all the basic utensils necessary to prepare simple meals as well as an eat-in seating area.
Just a three minute walk down the road and the heart of the bustling little town of Franschhoek is revealed, itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is otherwise renowned for its many fine restaurants and bars, plethora of intriguing local curiosity and art shops, a charming Sunday market and of course, some of the most famous wine farms in South Africa.
The Franschhoek area offers incredible outdoor recreation such as golfing, fly and trout fishing, horse riding, cycling, hiking and magnificent walks. After a day filled with sightseeing and activities, Fleur du Soleil is the perfect retreat for relaxing and watching the sunset within peaceful surroundings and luxurious rooms.
There are numerous day drives to some of the best wineries and wine estates in the world, as well as game reserves for a morning, day or afternoon safari. The Cape Peninsula, Table Mountain and many other attractions are within an hour from Fleur du Soleil.
• Guest lounge and bar with fireplace, air-conditioning and smart television
• Swimming pool & sun loungers
• Pool patio bistro style a la carte breakfast
• Outdoor covered entertainment area
• Secure parking
• Solms Delta Museum van de Caab
• The Franschhoek Motor Museum
• The Franschhoek Wine Tram
• The Franschhoek Village Market