Come and enjoy the Lowveld countryside just 10km from Nelspruit. Come relax in our beautiful surroundings with lovely gardens, dam, picnic spots, birdwatching and a sparkling swimming pool.
We have Self-catering Tents coming in January 2020.
In Room Facilities:
* Max guests: 3 or 4 Guests. Adults, 2 children
* Bed(s): Queen size bed, single bed and a bay window/sleeper
* Bathroom: En-suite bathroom (bath & shower)
* Description: Private entrance with LCD TV, DStv, A/C & heater, Tea/coffee facilities, Bar
Fridge. Linen & Towels provided.
* Max guests: 2 Adults, 1 Child
* Bed(s): Queen-size bed, and a bay window/sleeper
* En-suite Bathroom: One with bath and shower. One with shower only.
* Description: Private entrance with LCD TV, DStv, A/C & heater, Tea/coffee facilities, Bar Fridge. Linen & Towels provided
Children stay at discounted rates.
Mbombela, formerly Nelspruit, is the capital of South Africa’s Mpumalanga Province. It’s a gateway to Kruger National Park, home to elephants, zebras, rhinos and other wildlife. The city’s Lowveld National Botanical Garden features a man-made rainforest. Northwest are the prehistoric Sudwala Caves, with unusual rock formations. South, Umhloti Nature Reserve contains the Jane Goodall Institute’s Chimp Eden sanctuary.
* Braai facilities
* Free Parking
Distances to attractions and Landmarks:
* Driving Range 1km
* Paintball 1km
* Mbombela Stadium 5km
* Kruger International Airport 30km
* Kruger National Park 60km
* Chimpanzee Eden 20km
* Sudwala Caves 28km
* Lowveld Botanical Gardens & Waterfalls 16km
* Horse Trails – Kaapschehoop 44km
* Elephant Sanctuary – Hazyview 60km
* Sabie Waterfalls 60km
* Bridge Swinging – Graskop 100km
* God’s Window – Graskop 100km
* Blyde River Canyon 130km
* Mozambique Border 150km
* Casino 18km