Enter your stay dates to view prices
I offer a modern house that have been converted into a backpackers accommodation facility right in the best part of town. so you will still feel at home and have everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Daily check in time: 12:00- 20:00
- Daily check out time: 09:00 Unless your stay is longer than a night stay.
- No food, drinks or beverages allowed in rooms
- No alcohol is allowed
- No visitors allowed
- Guide dogs allowed
- If no payment was made within 2 days of arrival, then I have the right to cancel the booking.
- Dorm 1, 2, 3, and 4 has keys. Dorm 5 is shared.
- Please ask for the codes of the parking gate as well as the front door.
- Keep in mind that I am 95% blind.
|Property Type||Backpackers, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||09:00 AM|
|For more info|
We did not receive the room as promised by Tolbos , room with double and single bed
It was good and nice to over night at Tolbos backpackers.
The stay was for only one night, and we can say the room was clean.
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
About the Host
Member since: 17 Oct. 2017
Response time: less than a minute
Response rate: 100%
There is a lot of favorites, the wine farms for wine tasting, the museum to visit. Lots of restaurants to pick from.
So green and luscious, with such stunning views!
Worcester is a friendly town that still exudes old world charm but also has delightful new places like the Daly Bread bakery. It has beautiful surroundings and one can't help but feel relaxed and rejuventated upon visiting. It is only an hour and a half from Cape Town. Well worth a visit!
Worcester has less traffic, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Fields all around creates a very sight-seeing view.