Lancewood TiPi Lodge
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Assegai Rest Farm is situated at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains, in the picturesque Klaasvoogds Valley.
You can look forward to a relaxing getaway at Assegai Rest in a private and secluded setting. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our space and creativity with you.
* 2 Full bathrooms. One with a Bath and one with a Shower.
* Linen & Towels provided
* Fans in summer and Heaters in winter
* Inside Fireplace
* Kitchen Fully equipped for Self Catering
GLAMPING @LANCEWOOD TIPIS (teepee)
* Magic TiPi : 1 Large TiPi sleeping up to 5. Linen provided, bring towels
* Paws Tipi's : 2 Large TiPi's sleeping up to 9. Linen provided, bring towels
* Noy Noy TiPi (exclusive) : 1 Large TiPi, sleeping 2. Linen & Towels provided. Bring swimming towels.
* Open Top showers and basins at each TiPi camp
* A short walk away are the bathrooms with inside showers. Each camp is allocated it's own bathrooms, therefore no sharing ablutions
The Klaasvoogds Valley is only 15 k.m. away from the small Boland town of Robertson. This picturesque valley is full of great wine estates ; olive farms ; lavender farm; cactus and succelent farm and much more...Property Facilities:
* Swimming Pool to cool off in (situated next to the house, shared with other guests)
* Outside Braai area's includes grids & tongs
* Private gardens
* Spectacular Mountain views
At Assegai Rest Farm :
* Rest & Relaxation. Enjoy the Silence!
* Holistic Massage Treatment - book a massage treatment in advance of your stay. Couples massage on request.
* Field Archery (bow & arrow) – book in advance with Andre for an introduction to field archery. Great fun for families!
* Hiking & Walking - a variety of gentle strolls to a more strenuous hike
* Bird Watching
Attractions in the Klaasvoogds Valley :
* Owl's Rest Lavender Farm
* Sheilam Cactus Farm
* Kranskop Wines
* Rosendal/The Lab Restaurant
* Marbrin Olive Farm
* Kleinhoekkloof Wines
* Horse Riding at Farmer Redbeard
|Property Type||Camp, Self Catering, pets-by-arrangement|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:30 AM|
|For more info|
Delightful environment. A really authentic bush experience It is certainly camping ! We would recommend the rustic experience
Love love loved it!! It was my second time staying there and I cannot wait to go back again.
Me and my four legged babies had the best time. If you want a weekend away to relax, this is the place. The best place to get away from the hustle and bustle. They will definitely be seeing me soon again.
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
About the Host
Member since: 24 Oct. 2017
Response time: less than a minute
Response rate: 100%
The natural beauty. Pies from Affie Plaas.
Hiking trails and restaurants.
Plenty to do. Abundance of wine farms. Beautiful views.
Quaint little town. Friendly people. Lots to do.
Ek is gebore en getoeë van Robertson. Dit sal altyd my hartsplekkie wees. Was aangenaam verras om Die Laaitjie op jul webtuiste te sien. Dit was oorspronklik my oorlede pa se suster en haar man se plaas. My pa het op die aangrensende plaas geboer. Ek en my broers het saam met die neefs Die Laaitjie plat gespeel. Die waterval was daardie jare al 'n groot aantrekkingskrag vir kuiergaste. Oujaarsaande is groot makietie hier gehou. Selfs die dorps inwoners het kom meedoen. Dankie vir die mooi fotos. Ek kon so bietjie in my kinderskoene terug stap.
Robertson is really a gem in the Cape Winelands, great wine tasting and dining (Christina's @ Van Loveren, Bourbon Street, Four Cousins, Excelsior) experience all in an authentic environment. A short drive from CT, ideal for a relaxing weekend at a small town pace, to recharge your batteries.
The finer touches.
- Wine farms.
- Walk around the town.
- Springfield Wine State.
The Golf Course was challenging but very good condition. Bourbon Street Restaurant had great menu and great service.