Nahoon Eco Lodge is suitable for those travelling solo or in pairs on business, as well as for couples who have come to the coast for a bit of a break.
There are four rooms that each have a modern touch and are equipped for all your self-catering needs. We are centrally located in East London and have the advantage of nearby shops and restaurants and the beach is only 1.7km away!
* Secure Parking.
* BBQ facilities.
Nahoon, East London, has been developed around the picturesque Eastern Cape Nahoon Beach, East London's most popular beach named after a local Xhosa chief. Famous throughout the South African surfing community for producing some very impressive waves, and host to many national surfing competitions, East London Nahoon Beach's magnificent golden sand runs kilometres to the north, and to a rocky point to the south, which has a constructed boardwalk reaching all the way round to Nahoon Corner, giving one a bird's eye view of the famous East London Nahoon Reef dive spot. With lots of crevices and swim-throughs, Nahoon Reef is an exceptionally beautiful area with lots of reef and sand areas, and the best time to dive this well known Eastern Cape dive site is when the sea is flat and calm after low tide.
In Room Facilities:
* Feather pillows.
* Bed linen provided.
* Bathroom towels provided.
* Iron/Ironing board.
* Private entrance.
* Crockery and Cutlery.
* Pots and pans.
* 2 plate stove.
* Outdoor seating area.
* Teas, coffee, sugar.
* East London Golf Club South Africa - 0.8 km.
* Vincent Park Shopping Centre - 2.8 km.
* Bearing Man - 3 km.
* German Settlers Memorial- 3.1 km.
* East London Aquarium - 3.2 km.
* East London Museum- 3.3 km.
* Hemingways Mall - 3.8 km.
* North End Soccer Stadium - 3.9 km.
* Beacon Bay Retail Park - 3.9 km.
* Beacon Bay Crossing Shopping Centre - 4.3 km.
* Nahoon River River - 1.5 km
* East London Airport - 11.8 km
* Greenfields Mall - 8 km
* Gonubie Golf Club - 8.2 km
* Superspar Gonubie - 10.1 km
* Mdantsane City Shopping Centre - 18.9 km