Perfectly situated 14 km from Nelspruit on a beautiful Macadamia nut farm with rolling views over the Crocodile river valley and lower Drakensberg Escarpment.
Tranquil and inviting farm environment, easily accessible from N4, only 10 minutes` drive from Nelspruit CBD but without the city hustle and bustle.
Well situated for business trips, Lowveld sightseeing or just to unwind in the countryside.
Elegant guest house style en-suite, air-conditioned accommodation awaits the business or leisure traveller (bar-fridges, coffee/tea trays, TV).
All rooms tastefully decorated with garden views, private entrances, patio areas/wooden decks.
Almar view is perfect for a quiet, restful overnight experience after a day of business or pleasure, with emphasis on individual comfort.
We are looking forward to welcome you with pure warmhearted Lowveld farm hospitality!
* Relaxed, quiet and peaceful but secure farm setting
* Open air and partly covered veranda.
* WIFI available in lounge /on veranda
* Cosy lounge area for reading and relaxing beautifully decorated with oriental rugs, silver and antique pieces
* Reception area at main farmhouse
* Sprawling tropical gardens with lush lawns, tree orchids and cycad collection
* Short nature walks between macadamia orchards and beautiful dams
* 1 km from mini supermarket, liquor store, petrol station with 24 hour shop
* Easily accessible from main road (N4) without road noise
* Timely rounds and armed response by security company
Tranquil and inviting farm enviroment, easily accesable from N4, only 10 minutes` drive from Nelspruit CBD but without the city hustle and bustle.
In Room Facilities:
* Varied en-suite rooms each uniquely and tastefully decorated with a homely yet modern feel
* Guest house style, B&B, family rooms and self-catering units available as well as private log cabin style
* Safe parking close to rooms
* Private entrances
* TV (SABC 1, 2, 3, e tv, M-net and selected DSTV channels)
* All rooms en-suite (all with showers, some with bath and shower)
* High quality mattresses
* All white, cotton percale bedding and towels
* Rooms opening onto own private patio / wooden deck area with comfy seating
* Bar Fridge
* Coffee/tea making facilities
* Basic crockery and cutlery (not fully self-catering)
* Garden Views
* Braai facilties available at all rooms
* Kruger National Park 50km
* Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 40km
* Sudwala Caves 15km
* Lowveld Botanical Garden 18km
* i'Langa Mall 15km
* Kaapschehoop 40km
* Geotrail 60km
* Jane Goodall Chimp Eden 30km
* Panorama Route 30km to starting point