We are well situated for both holiday makers and business men alike with the prestigious Zimbali Golf Course a mere 4.5 km from our front door, the new King Shaka Airport 15 min drive on the N2 and the bustling Junction regional Mall are an equidistant 1.2kms away.
TUKSUMDUIN is also a good base for day trips to Game Reserves, St Lucia Wet Lands and many other wonderful tourist attractions.
* Sparkling Pool.
* Free Wi-Fi.
Ballito is a holiday town located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Ballito is situated about 40 kilometres north of Durban. It forms part of the KwaDukuza Local Municipality, and iLembe District Municipality. Dolphins are common on this stretch of the North Coast shoreline, hence the nickname Dolphin Coast.
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite and tastefully furnished
* Spacious and airy with ceiling fans.
* Equipped with fridges,fans and coffee & tea making facilities.
* Fresh crisp linen to ensure a wonderful home for home experience.
* A number of rooms are also equipped with Spa Baths.
The two larger rooms have kitchenettes.
All rooms have first aid kits, fire extinguishers, and hairdryers.
All linen and bath towels supplied.
* Gigi’s Restaurant.
* Green Food Studio.
* Mo-Zam-Bik Restaurant.
* Olive and Oil in Ballito.
* The Galley Beach Bar & Grill.
* Ballito Helicopter Flips.
* Flag Animal Farm.
* Great Railroad Brewing Company.
* Ndlondlo Reptile Park.
* Sugar Rush Park.
* Dolphin Coast Beaches.
* Natal Sharks Board.
* North Coast Birding Route.
* Simbithi Golf Course.
* Umhlali Country Club.