Game moves freely between the lodges, so you can either let the wildlife come to you, or go on a game drive on one of the estate's game drive routes.
The estate is located just a few hundred metres outside Hoedspruit, and is close to a number of restaurants, pubs and shops
Jimali Bush Retreat are able to offer guests self catering accommodation. An array of activities can be enjoyed, including swimming,bush braai, bush walks and game viewing of the estate’s free roaming game. Attractions in the area include game drives, horse riding, hiking and tours of Kruger National Park
Deck/Patio with bbq/braai and swimming pool.
Hoedspruit is a town situated at the foot of the Klein Drakensberg, in the Limpopo province of South Africa, on the railway line from Tzaneen to Kaapmuiden.
Hoedspruit is one of the country's premier eco-tourist destinations with amazing game lodges and private reserves. Hoedspruit’s neighbour is the Kruger National Park, which after removing fences now forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
The area offers outstanding wildlife experiences and excellent game-viewing in the tranquillity and natural beauty of the inimitable African bush. The town's Eastgate Airport has been earmarked for upgrading to an international airport and will make this fascinating area even more accessible to domestic and international visitors.
In Room Facilities:
Room 1, en-suite with queen bed, air-con and full bathroom. Room 2, queen bed and air-con, Room 3, 2 x bunker beds and air-con. Lounge with Big screen TV and DSTV. Full kitchen. Guest bathroom with outdoor shower and bath.
* Hoedspruit Research and Breeding Centre - A centre which caters for endangered species.
* Daktari Bush School & Wildlife Orphanage.
* Forever Resorts Swadini - The dam boasts one of the world's largest active 'Tufa' waterfalls.
* Thornbush Game Reserve.
* Nyani Tribal Village - Experience the daily lives of a true Shangaan tribe.
* Moholoholo Wildlife Rehab Centre.
* Swadini Reptile Park - A private reptile park allowing visitors to view a number of fascinating species