The Glen Abbey Apartments are two-storey buildings, which are situated direct on the Erinvale Golf Estate in Somerset West. The exquisitely furnished apartments are approx. 70 sqm sized and give an overall feel of ease, comfort, a sense of tranquillity, which you expect from a luxury apartment. The open-living concept provides a view from the kitchen into the nature of the golf course. Every apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
In Room Facilities:
* Two bathrooms.
* The living area has direct access to the outside, and is equipped with a couch, a fire plac and a large TV.
* Relax and enjoy satellite television with DSTV and some selected German television channels.
* The large open kitchen leads into the eating/dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering with stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
* To prepare your individual breakfast you find an automated coffee maker, kettle and toaster. All crockery and cutlery is available for 6 people.
* Each apartment is fitted with a washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities for a longer comfortable stay.
* The lower apartments have a terrace leading onto the lawn.
* Those situated on the first floor have the additional benefit of a loft room and a balcony.
Somerset West is only about 50km East of Cape Town and has a population of about 50,000. The town is the commercial and residential center of the Helderberg region. Somerset West was named after Lord Charles Henry Somerset in 1819, who was working at the time as governor of the British Cape Colony.
* Golf Course
* Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner can be served at the Clubhouse Restaurant
* Secure parking
At the very heart of the Cape, at the foot of the Helderberg Mountain in Somerset West, among verdant green vineyards, lies the 260-hectare Erinvale Golf Estate.