Enjoy the warm welcoming hospitality of EdenNook, well-situated on a tree-lined street, close to the Outeniqua mountains, minutes away from the George Golf Course, in the heart of the Garden Route.
EdenNook is a sleek and modern, yet pretty and comfortable, self-catering garden cottage, set in a tranquil garden, in the up-market suburb of Heatherlands. Totally separate from the main house, EdenNook is excellent accommodation for one or two people, either on business or holiday travel.
The Cottage features a bedroom fitted with a king size bed, which can be converted to twin single beds and a separate bathroom, comprising of a shower, basin and toilet. The kitchenette is sleek and well equipped with the added benefit of filtered water and a bar area and stools, ideal for dining.Good quality appliances and equipment make it easy to razzle up a good meal. Other facilities include, a flat screen TV with full DStv, WiFi access, a charging station, a private covered terrace with a braai (wood and coals provided), comfortable garden furniture, and secure open-air parking. Tea, coffee, sugar and milk is available and for an extra fee, a welcome basket can be purchased on request.
Five minutes away from the town centre, close to all the golf courses and 15 minutes from the airport, mall, beaches, botanical gardens and forests. The property is conveniently central to everything in George!
Your friendly hosts, Cheryl and Colin will ensure your stay is stress-free and memorable.
Features of EdenNook Garden Cottage:
• Modern and new
• Non smoking
• Designated smoking area on covered terrace
• Secure open parking
• Twin or king bed configurations
• Private entrance
• Tile flooring
• Cleaning products
• Bathroom with shower, toilet, basin
• Toilet paper
• Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and handsoap)
• A Big Blue water filter installed at source ensuring clean, filtered tap water.
• Coffee and tea supplies
• Fully equipped Kitchenette
• Bar and stools
• Two plate hob
• Snackwich machine
• Portable barbeque
• Outdoor furniture
• Outdoor dining area
• Large flat screen TV with full DSTV
• Free Wifi
• Phone and device charger facility
• Complimentary shower gel, hand-soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner
• Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
• Electric blankets (on request)
• Heater (on request)
• Entire unit located on ground floor.
Attractions & activities nearby:
• Fancourt Golf Course
• Redberry Farm
• Victoria Bay
• Herold Wine Estate
• George Museum
• Oakhurst Insurance George Arts Theatre
• Climbing Tours, Bike Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Tours, Outdoor Activities
• Golf courses (3)
• Interesting old churches
• Cape Palette Art Gallery
• Bike tours
• Hop-on Hop-off tours
• Grootbrakrivier Island
• Horse riding
• hiking trails
• fishing and cycling
• City centre
• Outeniqua Transport Museum
• Outeniqua Farmers Market
• Robertson Brewing Company
• Garden Route Botanical Gardens