Gecko House is a beautifully designed modern beach house in Pringle Bay. The house is located on the beachfront, but partially set back behind a sand dune to provide some protection on windy days. It sleeps ten people comfortably and is fully equipped with the modern conveniences required to make your stay enjoyable. Spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and westward across False Bay all the way to Cape Point from upstairs, with the added bonus of an elevated rooftop viewing area of this truly unique setting.
Gecko House offers 4 luxurious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms split over two levels. The house is fully equipped and furnished to serve as your home away from home.
- Entrance hall / secondary living area.
- 1st bedroom with 4 bunk beds (sleeps four).
- 2nd bedroom with double bed (sleeps two).
- 3rd bedroom with double bed (sleeps two).
- 2 family bathrooms (toilet, shower, sink).
- Cleaning closet with washing machine (drier in garage).
- Master suite with king size bed (sleeps two), full sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower and sea-view bath.
- Large living area with television, satellite (DSTV), CD player and fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors onto exterior balcony with stunning views of False Bay and surrounding mountains.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Built-in barbeque / braai on balcony with spiral staircase onto the roof viewing deck.
- Indigenous garden with outside shower.
- Double garage and parking for additional car(s) in driveway.