Villa Fleur de Lys is a secluded boutique hotel located on Zanzibar east coast in Makunduchi. This newly built 7 rooms boutique hotel overlooking a wide expanse of the warm Indian Ocean as far as you can see, interrupted only by the barrier reef that surrounds the Island. The clean air and Mother Nature surround you as the local boats glide by and the fisher-women gather the daily catch. At night you can sit under a canopy of bright stars.
* Panoramic View Restaurant
* Private Beach
* Ocean-front infinity swimming pool
* Ocean front Jacuzzi
* 2 Lounges
* Gym and yoga space with new imported training machines.
* Massage service (not included)
* Free Fast Wi-Fi in all areas.
* Visa & MasterCard accepted (add 5% bank charge)
* Bicycle rental
* Free car parking
* Laundry service (not included)
* Generator in case of power failure
Makunduchi is located one hour’s drive from Zanzibar’s capital, Stone Town. On your way here, you will cross the island West to East, travelling along roads lined with mango trees, seeing African villages and homes, cows and goats on the road, and passing through the Red Colobus monkey reserve.
Situated on the Indian Ocean, the views of the barrier reef offer a paradise retreat for beach lovers, swimmers and couples seeking a secluded place. By day, the fisher-women gather the daily catch and the local boats glide by. By night you can sit under a canopy of bright stars listening to the Indian Ocean splashing against the coral rocks. The view from the house is unobstructed, stretching as far as the eye can see – the next land mass is Indonesia to the East and Australia to the South East.
In Room Facilities:
* Free Wi-Fi
* En-suite bathrooms with shower & hot water
* Hair dryer & courtesy products
* Beach/pool towels
* Free in-room digital safe
* Mosquito nets
* Private terrace/balcony
* Twin beds available on request
If you are a little more adventurous we suggest you jump on board of one of the local ngarawas, (wood catamaran), frequently used by fishermen. The sailing experience might be enough, but you can also go snorkelling to the corals inside the reef.