In Room Facilities:
Wi-Fi, En-suite bathrooms, shower, basin, bathroom amenities, linen, bedding, sliding doors to access the sun deck or garden, couch, lamps, pedestals, paintings, ornaments, rugs, scatter cushions
Although the accommodation itself and the surrounding area is a sight to behold, the Garden Route offers an array of exciting and interesting activities for every taste. The culinary delights, the adrenaline adventures, the nature-lover trails, beautiful beaches and the sporting opportunities are only the highlights of what this part of the country has to offer. Because of its central location, Ballot’s Bay is only a short distance from towns like George, Knysna, Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn and Plettenberg Bay.
Fullly-equipped Kitchen, Counter with three bar stools, eight-seater kitchen table, dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, Nespresso coffee machine and coffee pods, Indoor fireplace, weber braai (BBQ), fire extinguisher, free internet, Satellite TV, bluetooth speakers, Iron & ironing board, bathroom amenities, sheets, towels, bathrobes, Safe. Sun decks with umbrellas and outdoor furniture. Plunge Pool on the deck. Sun Loungers, Umbrellas. Clear view of the sea.
* Wilderness Natural Park * Saint Blaise Trail * Knysna Heads * Robberg Nature Reserve * Swartberg Pass * Tsitsikamma National Park * Arts, crafts - George Framers Market – Sat 8am-2pm
* Wild Oats Market Sedgefield – Sat 7:30am-12am
* The Pharoah Gallery Wilderness
* Knysna Fine Art Gallery
* The Friday Market Knysna – 4pm-8pm
* Sanguine Spa (George)
* Fancourt (George)
* The Views hotel and spa (Wilderness)
* Wilderness Wellness Centre and spa (Wilderness)