Bonsai’s suitable for meeting participants at the UN complex and
the neighbouring diplomatic missions, business people, tourists
and even locals visiting family in the area.
In Room Facilities:
The suites are equipped with satellite TV, internet access and other touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Bonsai gives you the opportunity to do it your way in the kitchen which is open for guest use . Our friendly & professional staff are on hand to help you with some simple shopping tasks like groceries etc
We are five minutes away from the Nairobi
Hospital, Warwick Centre branch and the Agha Khan University
Spacious Garden with excellent Wifi coverage make it an idea work/relax residence.
- 2 minute walk to Ultra modern Village Market mall through Gate D & F
- 1 minute… right across the road from Famous Ethiopian Restaurant Habesha.
- 5 minutes walk to USA embassy & United Nations Headquarters, Nairobi & a further 5 minutes to The Canadian Embassy… All easy walking distance
- 5 Minutes to The tribe hotel
- We are a walking 10 minutes walk to Karura Forest.
- 5 minutes drive to Two Rivers Mall
- 10 minutes drive to Windsor Golf & Country Club & Safari Park Hotel
- 5 minutes away from the Nairobi Hospital
- 5 minutes to IOM - Migration Health Assessment Centre
- 5 minutes to Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
- Village market next door boasts a rich and culturally diverse array of restaurants such as Habesha Ethiopian Cuisine and Asian Gardens Restaurant., lots traditional shops, a supermarket, banks and eating places including Restaurants and pubs as well as Maasai market every Friday.
There's an indoor spa and relaxation centre in the residence.