Fransmanshuijs is a luxurious hilltop farmhouse, located in the picturesque Devon Valley – a coveted countryside setting between Stellenbosch and Cape Town.
Here, amidst vineyard-clad slopes and majestic mountain ranges you will find a true sanctuary where you can just be – a home from home. Fransmanskraal is a working farm producing wine, citrus, plums and blueberries. We do have a cement, farm plunge pool under a beautiful oak tree- perfect for the summer heat. Our guests enjoy an authentic farm-living experience.
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite bathrooms with bathtub and shower
* King size extra length bed
* Free Wi-Fi
* USB point next to bed
* Room-darkening shades
* Bathroom amenities
* Hairdryer and hangers
* Extra seating
* Crib at special request
* Laptop Friendly workspace
Fransmanskraal is a working farm producing wine, citrus, plums and blueberries. Our guests enjoy an authentic farm-living experience.
The farm is located right at the heart of Devon Valley 5km from Stellenbosch central one of the most popular travel destinations in the country. Settle into your home away from home and take your time to discover the best the Winelands have to offer.
Explore the farm on foot, get lost in orchards and take in the scent of Renosterveld fynbos. Hop on your mountain bike and adventure on the local routes or take a swim in one of the farm dams – or book a horseback exploration of the neighbouring farm. Here you’ll have the space to roam free, away from the city bustle.
* Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and stove
* Coffee and tea making facilities
* Patio with majestic mountain views
* Barbecue with outside dining area
* Wood fire hot-tub
* Free Wi-Fi
* Flat-screen TV with DSTV-NOW and Netflix
* Children books and games
* Crib and high chair on request
* Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
* Laptop friendly workspace
You don’t have to look far to find incredible local experiences. Here are some of our favourites:
* Top wine tasting destinations
* Plenty of restaurants to choose from
* Horseback riding
* World-class MTB routes
* Sublime hiking trails
* Devon Valley Golf Course
* Slow Food Market (Saturdays 09h00-14h00)