Pearl White Sands is situated in Glentana which is a beautiful seaside village on the Indian Ocean coast, almost halfway between Mossel Bay and George. (13.1 KM from the George Airport).
Pearl White sands is located in a private cul-de-sac. Secure entrance to both apartment which are on the 1st floor which are accessed by stairs. Guests can enjoy both stunning sea & mountain views from both apartments. Guests have the full use of a beautiful common area which has both sea and mountain views.
Hosts Neil and Shirley live on the property downstairs and are available 24/7 for all your needs.
Every effort has gone into making these apartments comfortable for guests.
Neil and Shirley want to welcome you to their home.
In Room Facilities:
Private Balcony with Sea-view, you can also see the beach
* Extra length queen size bed
* Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave; cooker; fridge etc.
* 2 single beds which can be converted to King Size Beds if required
* Use of baby seat and camp cot
* Heaters; electric blankets on request
* Ceiling Fans
* Large Private bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Coffee; tea; Sugar; bottled water; toiletries provided
* Serviced daily
Glentana is renowned for its pristine sandy beaches topped by fynbos covered cliffs, Glentana was founded on an ancient river - bed that is surrounded by steep cliffs, sheltering it from the wind. The Mediterranean maritime climate is characterised by mild winters and moderate summers, with rain occurring mostly during winter.
Glentana offers a variety of beach, nature and leisure activities including whale and dolphin watching, beach and coastal walks, meanders and nature trails, fishing, exploring caves and shipwrecks, mountain bike trails, boating & swimming.
Large common area braai area
* Access to Library with lots of books
* Access to board games
* Park across the road
Great Brak River Museum
* Redberry Farm
* Cape Windlass
* George Museum
* The Shark Lab - Mini Aquarium
* Outeniqua Transport Museum
* Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex
* Diaz Express
* Wine Farms