Your home before your safari starts and when you return – and maybe a little longer.
We wish to welcome you to our homey family style villa situated on a cul-de-sac in the quiet Eros neighbourhood in north-eastern Windhoek.
Our friendly staff will welcome you with refreshing warm / cold wet towels - depending on the season - and a welcome drink.
The lush green palm garden surrounds the big pool with a veranda for you to enjoy the outside.
The high ceilings, open plan lounge, dining table and kitchen welcome you to this unique villa. This forms one of the many areas that make up the Villa.
Large open space with giant open fronted barbeque and dining table, with veranda lounge sitting area overlooking the garden and pool.
Elegant library with a wine fridge and drinks trolley is the perfect place to sneak away.
Please select from the following Suites:
Suite #1 - large spacious room with queen bed and sitting area, 64 m2 (690 ft2) in size, en-suite with dressing room and can sleep 2 adults.
Suite #2 - spacious room with two single beds, work desk and chair, en-suite with dressing room and 42 m2 (452 ft2) in size and can sleep 2 adults OR children.
Room #3 - large spacious room with queen bed and sitting area / sleeper couch, 64 m2 (690 ft2) in size, en-suite with dressing room. Can sleep a total of 4 people, 2 adults and 2 children.
Suites #4 and #5 - Spacious family apartment, self-catering (optional), two bedrooms, each en-suite, with two single beds per rooms, sleeper couch in the shared lounge, shared full kitchen with separate entrance and private off-street parking. The apartment can sleep a total of 6 people – 4 adults and 1 / 2 children.
Special features include:
· Full English style breakfast
· Single and family rooms
· 100% fine cotton linen
· Free uncapped WIFI with 20 mb download speed
· Each room has a Smart TV – with access to all internet channels
· Coffee / tea station as well a refrigerator
· Street-side parking
· Remote control access
· Room safe
· Eco-friendly solar water heater for showers and pool
· Free shuttle service to within 3 km of the Villa
· 5 minutes drive from Joes Beer House
· 8 minutes’ drive from down-town
· 1-minute walk away from a spa
· 1-minute walk away from Medi Clinic Private hospital – 140 meters (420 feet) for hospital entrance
· 2-minute walk away from grocery store
· Library / Wine & gin lounge
· Large pool – for swimming laps or relaxing with loungers and complementary towels and is heated
· Very safe upper-class neighborhood
· Laundry service
· Special meals on request for lunch and dinner
· Gym (coming soon)
We can also help you plan your Namibian safari. The owners of the villa run a safari company planning exclusive photographic safaris all around Africa.