Chateau Country Lodge and Conferencing
Enter your stay dates to view prices
We welcome you to experience our extraordinary country house on stand number 143 Roodepoort Road, Bela-Bela. Set in the scenic beauty of the bushveld, this sensational retreat is enchanting in its serenity and offers guests solitude and ultimate comfort. Create the escape of your dreams while enjoying the following.In Room Facilities:
Generous in size and effortlessly stylish, The Chateau Country Lodge’s 13 rooms and suites are some of the largest in Bela-Bela, featuring elegant interiors and artwork from a range of renowned artists. Each room is individually decorated and furnished to radiate a unique character of its own. All rooms reflect soothing style and elegant luxury with all amenities associated with a five star establishment. Beautifully and naturally-inspired shades, most of our elegant rooms and suites overlook the garden with a fresh breeze blowing through the windows.
Enhance your stay with our delicious, healthy Chateau Country Lodge Nourish menu, available at your request in your In-Room Bar, or sample fresh, seasonal cuisine from Chateau’s Restaurant in the comfort of your room. As part of our Families Chateau programme, your little ones will also have plenty of child-friendly snacks to enjoy during their stay.Area Information:
Warmbaths is now known as Bela Bela. Bela-Bela is world-renowned as a holiday and health destination.
The hot mineral springs bubble out of the earth at about 22,000 litres per hour, so experience the best in the Waterberg, by staying at one of the more luxurious Warmbaths accommodation options.Property Facilities:
* 13 Luxury accommodations consisting of one honeymoon suite, six family rooms of which one is self-catering and six standard en-suite luxury rooms.
* Hotel Kitchen which offer our guests personalized services and excellent daily cuisine.
* The Chateau Country Lodge Spa, offering affordable private treatments and messages with our qualified therapist.
* Event space including a private garden with four braai stands, a magnificent banquet hall that can host up to 240 guests comfortably. A conference venue which can divide into four separate conference facilities with a breakaway room that can accommodate up to 300 delegates at a time.
* Restaurant & Bar - We strive to satisfy our patrons tastes by returning to classical values, yet remaining up to date with the latest trends in cuisine. We only use the freshest products available to create a perfect meal that is symphonic to the palate. he dining room, bar area, sitting room and sun room with library are furnished with beautiful private collection antiques original paintings and opulent drapesAttractions:
Bothasvley Nature Reserve is 19.3 km from Chateau Country Lodge and Conferencing, while Mabalingwe Nature Reserve is 30.6 km from the property. The nearest airport is Wonderboom Airport, 101.4 km from the accommodation.
|Property Type||Bed and Breakfast, Guest Lodge|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||Super Strict|
|For more info|
I had a fabulous stay at Chateau Country Lodge, me and my kids enjoyed the stay and thank you a lot!
It was so good. We had a relaxed time and that’s what we wanted. The staff was amazing and their breakfast was also good. I would recommend people to go there for vacation.
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Bela Bela (Warmbaths) Reviews
Nice friendly little town!!
I enjoyed everything!
Swimming and running.
Peaceful and friendly environment.
The stay at Forever Resort and the travel time... It was very nice.. The warm welcome and the water.
At Sliver Cloud Lodge where we booked, everything was there.
I was there for work related activities and did not have much time for leisure.