Bushwillow Creek Ranch
Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Welcome to Bushwillow Creek Ranch!
Camp Nguni is Bushwillow Creek’s exclusive use campsite nestled amongst the trees, overlooking a large watering hole. It’s designed to help you reconnect with nature and allow you to spend time with friends and family in a beautiful, peaceful, laid back setting.
While the bushveld campsite is surrounded by wild nature, it offers guests creature comforts such as a bathroom with hot running water, a covered kitchenette and for those hot days, a small splash pool where you can cool off, have a sundowner and enjoy the passing wildlife.
The site can accommodate 8 tents, including rooftop tents and caravans, which makes it ideal for group bookings. You are able to book individually but offer a base rate that allows you to book the entire camp even if just two people.
We have a vibrant bird life and an abundance of plains game, that includes eland, sable, giraffe, wildebeest, waterbuck, zebra, kudu, nyala and impalas.
Note that while there are no elephants, rhinos, buffalos or lions on the farm, there are leopards, hyenas and wild dogs that use the property.
Camp Nguni Facilities:
- Braai pit area under a beautiful false marula tree with views over the dam
- Shower with hot water geyser
- Toilet and wash basin - toilet paper provided
- Under cover kitchenette with two plate gas stove and a sink for washing dishes
- A stretch tent for cover from the heat and rain and a picnic table that seats 8 people
- Small splash pool overlooking the waterhole
- There is no wifi and cellphone reception is patchy
- There is no electricity but lanterns are provided for use around the camp.
- Basic braai grid provided, but bring your own wood/coals, matches, firelighters, tongs, crockery, cutlery, cooler boxes, dish clothes, detergent and ice.
The Lazy Lamb is our beautiful wedding venue but also a great campsite which overlooks the dam and Hoedspruit’s famous mountains. The sunset views are exquisite and the vibe is rustic, warm and earthy.
Lazy Lamb can accommodate up to 4 x tents comfortably including roof top tents. It is not suited for caravans.
The perfect getaway for family and friends, with great bathroom facilities offering hot water showers, two toilets, a urinal and a lovely kitchen with a 5 plate gas stove, washing up facilities, a great bar area and a small splash pool angled to enjoy the dam views whilst enjoying a relaxing cool down.
You are able to book individually but we have a base rate that allows you to book the entire camp even if just two people.
Lazy Lamb Facilities
- Two braai pits alongside the dam making the most of the views
- Shower with hot water geyser
- Two toilets and a urinal and wash basin - toilet paper is provided
- The main building has a large under cover area and includes a lovely kitchenette with a 5 plate gas stove.
- No fridge
- Bar area with stools provided
- Six 10 seater tables with chairs
- Small splash pool overlooking the dam
- There is electricity and decent cell phone reception
|Property Type||Camp, Self Catering,|
|Check-in after||01:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Can Be Used For||Film Location, Still Shoots, Wedding|
|For more info|
‘Stayed over for my 10 year olds birthday camp out with friends at Lazy lamb venue. What an exceptional spot with beautiful views, great facilities and a nice dam for the boys to swim, canoe and fish. Toilets, showers, little kitchen area with gas stove, bar area and tables and chair all under a stretch tent providing shade and cover from the rain. Peaceful and quite. Perfect venue for parties for all ages, year-end functions, family and friends camping, weddings and events. We will definitely be back!’
"We have just spent three wonderful days at Bushwillow Creek Ranch, Venue, Camps Camp Nguni near Hoedspruit. The camping facilities were excellent and the birding was very good. We had a massive thunderstorm, but we were dry and comfortable under the shelter. We strongly recommend this camp for a secluded, restful getaway!"
"The most wonderful camping spot out in the bush with nothing to disturb you except birds and frogs! The perfect place to relax, walk, ride and braai with friends or family."
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Best Price Guaranteed
The town is very small yet beautiful and neat. It has lots of tourist attractions and good place to visit, just to unwind!
Endangered Species Centre.
Sight seeing, Moholoholo Animal Rehab Centre, Blyde Canyon, Kruger Park, Cheetah and Endangered species project, Mariepskop viewpoint
Everything close-by. Walking, Jogging, Gymming, Game drives.
There is plenty to do in Hoedspruit, people are friendly and laid back!