Pa se Engel
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Nestled in the heart of Sutherland under the magnificent night sky, Pa se Engel invites you to unwind from your daily grind.
The cottage is free standing and offers two bedrooms with own kitchenette/living room and bathroom. Fully equipped for self catering.
Each room has hotel standard beds with electric blankets and feather duvets. Panel heaters in each room and a wood burning stove in the living area to keep warm. There is free WiFi and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Fluffy towels are provided for each guest.Area Information:
Pa se Engel is located 110km north from Matjiesfontein on the R354. It is approximately 3 hours and 45 minute drive from Cape Town. The cottage is walking distance from restaurants and shops in town.Property Facilities:
A private sitting area outside with braai facilities for quality time with loved ones.
Safe parking off street for your vehicle.
* Sutherland is home to SOUTHERN AFRICA LARGE TELESCOPE (SALT)
* Sutherland PLANETARIUM is a digital planterium with an astro amphitheatre with two Celestion telescopes for night viewing.
* STERLAND also has great stargazing sessions every night, with the clear, cold Karoo air giving excellent viewing of the constellations.
* Sutherland SNOW is a huge attraction. The area is fiercely cold in winter, with night time temperatures well below freezing.
* Visit the stone Dutch Reformed HISTORIC CHURCH.
* Spend time in a GRAVEYARD - Anglo Boer War cemetery and a Jewish graveyard.
* Visit the LOUW MUSEUM.
* Tackle the Skurweberg 4x4 Trail.
* Hike a Volcano
* Go horseriding among wildlife at BLESFONTEIN FARM.
* MOUNTAIN BIKING.
* Go BIRD WATCHING.
* See PERMIAN AGE FOSSILS at Sterland
* Drive a pass or two - OUBERG PASS, GANNAGA PASS.
|Property Type||Cottage, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||Super Strict|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
The peace and quiet, and clean Karoo air.
Interesting planetarium, quaint architecture. All set in an incredible sparse landscape.
Stargazing with Jurg, the planetarium, sungazing and visiting the SALT.
Stary-nights, food, hospitality, planetarium, stargazing.
The Planetarium, the Mall.