The Langholm Hotel in Walvis Bay has received accolades as a Winner of the HAN Awards for Service Excellence since 2002 and enjoys annual occupancy levels in excess of 90 percent since 2008. This speaks volumes as to the popularity of our hotel. The Langholm Hotel is situated close to the magnificent wetland of the Walvis Bay Lagoon, and at the edge of the Namib Desert. The Langholm Hotel can offer the Eco-tourist a wonderful glimpse into the ecology of the area, as well as great adventure tourism.
In Room Facilities:
* Pure cotton percale linen on all beds.
* Coffee/Tea station.
* Flatscreen TV with satellite feed (DSTV).
* Fridge, Safe and Microwave.
* Direct Dial Telephones.
* FREE 4G Internet connection.
The Langholm Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of the magnificent wetland of the Walvis Bay Lagoon and at the edge of the Namib Desert.
The Langholm Hotel is situated a ten minute walk / 3 minute drive from the city centre where shops abound yet is situated in a quiet area to ensure peace and offer a relaxation when you need it.
* A full English breakfast is served each morning and the Dinner@Holm Restaurant offers an a la carte menu each Sunday thru Friday night.
* NightCap Bar with a collection of over 1500 Caps - donate a cap we don't have and you earn a free drink of your choice!
* Free secure parking.
* Security Guard on premises at night.
* Beautifully manicured gardens which attract a considerable selection of birds.
The world-renowned Historical Tour accessed via quad bike is one not to miss as are the Dolphin & Seal cruises offered nearby.