Excellent Rating: 4.7 /5
Based on 3 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Member since: 25 April 2009
Property Type: Bed and Breakfast, Guest Houses
Terms and Conditions of Rental
The guest hereby acknowledges that all rentals are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and that all guests will be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Upon paying your deposit you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Check In Time is strictly between 14h00 - 18h00. A surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than 19h00, unless prior arrangement has been made. This surcharge is deductable from the Credit Card details supplied. The Guest consents to this deduction.
2. Check Out Time is strictly at 11h00 for self catering and 10h30 for Guest House on the last day of your stay. Any house or room that has not been vacated by check out time will be subject to a surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof, for each hour exceeding the check out time. This surcharge is deductable from the Credit Card details. The Guest consents to this deduction.
3. All Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Baywatch Villa Collection reserves the right to cancel and refund accommodation, or move guests to similar alternative accommodation for reasons beyond our control and not due to our negligence.
5. A booking will only be confirmed once the full deposit amount has been received by Baywatch Villa Collection.
6. The balance is payable by EFT or Credit card prior to arrival or by Credit/Debit card or cash on arrival. No keys will be handed over until the full outstanding balance has been paid prior to or on arrival.
7. You will be required to leave Reception with a copy of your Credit Card. This will kept on file as a Key and Breakage deposit. You will be made to pay a breakage fee for the following reasons:
o If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house,
o If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehaviour as follows:
Excessive noise and/or loud music - any time during the day or night
o If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure
o If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the Credit Card supplied. The responsible person should check the contents of the house at arrival against the inventory lists provided and should notify the manager within one hour from arrival should any items be missing or damaged,
o If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the Credit Card supplied. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, ink, mascara, make-up foundation, self tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils etc.
o Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the Credit Card supplied, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
Should any damages or losses be noted after departure the amount for the item/s will be deducted from the Credit Card supplied. The guest consents to this deduction. The guest further undertakes to leave the accommodation in the same condition as found at arrival.
8. Cancellation Policy - all deposits are non-refundable.
9. Peace and Serenity - Please respect the peace and tranquillity of Paternoster. After 22h00 it is expected that all guests be quiet.
10. Keys: Please come to Baywatch Reception at 6 Ambyl Road, Mosselbank, Paternoster. One of our managers will take you to your accommodation and check you in. Please inform us of your estimated time of arrival (between 14h00 and 18h00) on the morning of the day of arrival (an SMS is fine - cell no 083 675 9332), in order for the keys to be ready.
11. Key drop off: When departing, please drop the keys off at Baywatch Reception, with one of the managers on duty after 9h00 .
12. Copy of ID Document - As of 26 May 2014, the Immigration Act 13 of 2002 (the "Act") has been amended. Section 40(1) of the Act, read together with Regulation 36, states that all hotels and motels must keep a register containing details of all persons who are provided with lodging or sleeping accommodation. In accordance to the Act the Lodge must provide the Establishment with a Copy of their Identity Document as well as fill out the Registration Form.
13. Security - Please take the time to ready the note below regarding opportunistic crime
As much as we would like to think that our fishing village is a safe and friendly paradise, we would be failing our duty to you, our valued guests, not to point out that petty theft does happen when given the opportunity.
The crime which targets small high value items like wallets, cell phones, iPods, laptops, GPS's, camera's and binocular, is generally not violent and often compromises the following:
I. Criminals gain entry to the premises through doors and windows that are left unlocked or within arm's reach of an open window.
We strongly advise that all windows and doors are shut and locked when you leave the unit unoccupied. Please also ensure that doors and windows are closed and locked at ground level and all vulnerable areas. All of our accommodations have been fitted with an alarm system which is linked to armed response , kindly ensure that you understand how the system works and use it.
Often the property may be assessed by the door-to-door vendors/hawkers (particularly those selling kreef/crayfish) during the day. Please do not allow these people onto/into the property. If you do purchase crayfish, rather do it at the fish market where no one gets close to the property. Remember that purchasing and being in possession of crayfish outside season and without a licence is illegal and carries a severe fine.
These simple measures should go a long way to safeguarding your personal belongings and possessions. We really appreciate your co-operation in this matter and hope your stay is pleasant and enjoyable.
Baywatch Villa Collection
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:30 AM|
|For more info|
Beautiful ambiance, very neat, modern, impeccable view and quiet.
We were more than happy with the accommodation. The Bed was nice and big and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and attentive.We had breakfast at the guest house one morning and were a bit shocked to pay R160.00 for 2 people, I think it was a bit expensive for what we got.The restaurants in the village are also very expensive but we had lovely fish & chips at On The Rocks which was very well priced...the lady who runs it is also lots of fun.
We had a very nice stay and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We had lots of laughs and breakfast was a real treat too. The rooms were stunning, thanks to Anna, Jannine & Amie. Will recommend this place to all.
The people are friendly and the beaches and restaurants are fabulous. The Cape Columbine nature reserve is stunning for flowers and coastline.
The restaurants has the best freshest seafood, the views are spectacular untouched beaches safe to walk around.