This self-catering seafront house, is an ideal family holiday house. SeaKaya is hidden away from busy crowds and offers some of the best views of ocean, rock pools, fynbos and distant mountains. Indeed a peaceful place to unwind. In whale season,(July to November) you can watch the giants of the ocean from the main bedroom, lounge, kitchen, braai area and deck. SeaKaya is the perfect destination for whale watchers, holiday seekers and getaway weekends.
* SeaKaya can accommodate up to 8 people.
* The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area with a TV.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge, separate freezer and cutlery and crockery for 8 people.
* The indoor braai-area leads onto a large deck with an awesome 180Â° view of Walker Bay.
* SeaKaya has a double lock-up garage and 24-hour security.
* SeaKaya is 35 km from Hermanus and 175 km from Cape Town, making it an easy and scenic 90 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport.
* The house is situated on the Duiwelsgat hiking trail that will take you to the "Plaat", a marine nature reserve of fynbos.
* A quick stroll will get you to a secluded sandy beach, village shops, restaurants and Gansbaai's working harbour â€" renowned for its fresh line fish â€" while a short drive will take you to a local brewery, golf course and wine cellars.
* Gansbaai is famous for whale watching, shark-cage diving, and boat trips.
Depending on the number of guests, an extra R200 to R250 is charged for cleaning services.
Beach Nearby Secluded beach nearby.No busy beaches, peaceful.
Lounge Spacious living room.
Sea Views Uninterrupted view of Walkerbay.
Hiking The house is situated on the Duiwelsgat hiking trail that will take you to the "Plaat", a marine nature reserve of fynbos.
Nature Reserve The house is situated on the Duiwelsgat hiking trail that will take you to the "Plaat", a marine nature reserve of fynbos.
Wine cellar Nearby.
Shark Cage Diving Nearby.
Boat Trips Nearby.