The log cabins consist of 2 bedrooms a bathroom, lounge, kitchen with a fridge and freezer department, microwave, a four plate stove and oven. There is also an undercover veranda if a person prefers to sit outside. There is a braai (barbecue) area, swimming pool, a carport for your vehicle next to the cabin and a remote control security gate.
1.Walking trail - 2 km (500 metres from the cabin) - ideal for bird watchers, there is also a few duikers and antelopes.
2.Walking trail at the crocodile centre which can take for 30 min to 4 hours - At this walking trail you may see, Zebra, Wildebees (gnu) and a variety of antelopes.
3.A trip to Cape Vidal where a person can do snorkelling. If You are not a beach person, on the way there are a few loop roads, and you can see buffalo, rhinoceros, hippoppotamus, kudus, warthogs, bush pigs, zebra and a variety of antelopes. If you are lucky you can see the leopard and hyena. You can also stop at mission rock and take a walk to bats cave.
4. Deep sea fishing and or surf fishing
5. Horse Riding on the beach or in the reserve.
7. Hluhluwe/Umfolozi game reserve (55km)
8. Cheetah Farm (about 1h. 30min.)
9. You can hire a bicycle.
10. Boat ride in the estuary to see the crocodile and hippoppotamus.(2 hours)
11. Cultural Tours.(2hours)
12. Trip to Khula Village ( 2 to 3 hours)
13. Night drive in the reserve.
14. Whale Watching during June to November.
15. Turtle tours during December and January.
16. If you want to relax you may go to the estuary (lagoon) and watch the hippoppotamus playing and the crocodiles.
17. There is a a golf course in Monzi, 10 km away fromSt Lucia
18. A Bowling Green in St Lucia about 500 metres from the log cabins.
In Room Facilities:
The log cabins consist of 2 bedrooms a bathroom, open plan kitchen, with a fridge and freezer department, microwave, a four plate stove and oven, open plan lounge with television a selected DSTV channels.