King Georges Guesthouse offers 15 beautifully decorated rooms that will make u feel welcome and at home.
Each room is individually decorated and is provided with a TV, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facility. Wireless internet is also available. We offer 12 en-suite rooms as well as two luxury suites that each has their own private lounge. Rooms have their own private entrances and one room is situated right on the pool! There is also a self - catering flat that is ideal for families.
We also offer two conference facilities that can take up to a maximum of 22 delegates. Our conference team prides themselves in offering a personalized service and our 'wholesome and hearty' home - cooked meals remain a highlight for many of our clients. We offer secure parking as well as breakaway rooms.
In Room Facilities:
The rooms offers all guest amenities, hair dryer, tea/coffee making facilities, TV with selected DSTV channels, crisp white linen and towels and WiFi in some of the rooms.
Our Guesthouse is centrally located, with easy access to the airport, golf course, shopping centres, beaches and hospitals. We are also in walking distance to many fabulous restaurants and we are happy to book you dinner.
Our Guesthouse has two lovely swimming pool situated in beautiful gardens, as well as braai facilities and an Honesty Bar for our guests usage.
* Visit our long sandy streched unpoilt beaches - King's Beach, Sardinia Bay, Seaview, Beachview
* Enjoy a day on our Links Gold Course - Humewood golf course.
* City and Township tours - bookings arranged.
* Historical Donkin Heritage Trail, Art Galleries, Museum.
* Try out scuba diving, Dolphin / whale watching (in season) or a sunset cruise.
* Bird watching in Settler's Park.
* Walking / Hiking Trails - Sacramento trail, Sardinia Bay beach, Cape Recife and many more.
* Wildlife - Seaview Lion park, Kragga Kamma Game Park, Addo Elephant Park (1 hour drive), Shamwari
* Climb the 204 stairs for the historic Campanile build in 1923,
* Visit The No 7 Castle Hill Museum, Red Location and Donkin Reserve.
* Visit Surfers Paradise - Jeffreys Bay (45 Min drive)
* Take a scenic drive thourght the beautifull Old Van Standen's Pass, Gamtoos River Valley and Baviaanskloof.
* Take a stroll along the Peachfront Promenade or around Central Hill - The historical heart of the city, browsing the Antique shops.