Dongola House luxury guest house accommodation Cape Town, is situated within the tranquil Constantia Valley & Constantia Wine route, and borders a nature-rich green belt with stunning views of the Constantiaberg Mountain.
Seven elegant en-suite bedrooms in a countryside setting are complemented by a luxurious dining room, a cosy lounge with open fire for the cooler winter months, a large heated pool and loungers for those hot summer months.
Business facilities include printer, fax w-ifi internet/email and Skype. Secure parking for seven cars.
Surrounded by eight vineyards, friendly pubs, superb restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, golf courses and the magnificent Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens.
Hout Bay Beach and valley is mere minutes away.
In Room Facilities:
All rooms are equipped with free secure wifi, a 30 channel satellite system ensuring there should always be something to watch, failing that there is a selection of DVDs which can be viewed in the Guest Lounge, which has all DSTV channels avialable. Rooms also contain aircon/heater, fan, safe, hairdryer, tea & coffee facilities and a fridge. Extra beds are available for selected rooms.
In the heart of the Constantia Valley and Wine route and a hop and skip away from Hout Bay Beach.
The area is lush with trees and beautiful private gardens and along the winding main road you will be fascinated by the towering mountains all around on your way to the beach.
* Solar heated swimming pool
* Spacious deck and sun loungers
* Views of the Constantiaberg, Steenberg and Silvermine Mountains.
* Landscaped gardens and lawns, where the Guinea Fowl, Francolin and wild geese roam freely.
* Dinner by appointment.
* Cosy guest lounge with fireplace and DVD player, Satellite Television, library and games.
* Business facilities with laptop providing free secure wi-fi. The perfect place to print out e-tickets for ongoing travel or to Skype your loved ones back home.
* Large breakfast menu including Full English or continental breakfast to be taken on the pool deck or in the dining room.
* Laundry service
* Arrangements for car hire, airport transfers, restaurant bookings, private tours
* Secure off-street parking
* All beds are extra long, with high quality cotton percale linen and extra fluffy pillows
There are a wealth of attractions is right on our doorstep! Wine farms, 14 golf courses within an hours drive, amazing beaches and mountains, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Chapman's Peak Drive and more are all within easy reach. Reach the bustling city center of Cape Town within 20 minutes' drive.
Find out how to buy a ticket for the MiCiti bus and take an easy ride around the Peninsula. You can also book the topless Red bus through citysightseeing.co.za
Close by is the World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary.
Walking along Victoria Avenue as far as you can go is an adventure in itself. It will take you all the way to Clifton if you dare.